TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
AndrewTS

OAO Tuesday Smackdown Special Thread

Cole: What a second, who set up this table right here? And who's this guy coming over the guardrail!

Tazz: Wait---wait a damn minute, it's Virgil! And he's got black and white photos and a sharpie with him!

Cole: Where's everybody going?

Reference: http://wrestlingsuperstarvirgil.ytmnd.com/

I remember Virgil was one of the first action figures I ever bought. I always felt bad the way Ted DiBiase treated him. =(

Smackdown is being taped right now. I expect alot of it being highlights, if you will, of the ending of tonight's BLOCKBUSTER show. It's also a tag team battle royal on Friday. So that'll eat 45 minutes to a hour. I expect Randy to cut a promo..maybe a match. Batista starting a fued with someone. Tonight's show was great in terms of storyline. I haven't seen a ending like that since the Russo era.If you can blind yourself to the Eddie stuff, then you had to like it.

BTW, I know this was special was in place before Eddie died, but do you think tonight's show would've been the night Eddie turned heel on Batista?

If you can blind yourself to the Eddie stuff, then you had to like it.

No, cause car crashes do not involve a fireworks show. :angry:

Everything about this company is too flashy and gaudy!

Remember the 1997 Raw set? That WAS Raw in every sense of the word...then we got a giant fist, cheesy crystals, extra screens, etc.

WWE is the Michael Bay of wrestling...all flash, no substance.

Actually, Michael Bay doesn't deserve to be lumped with the E since he knows what a car crash looks like!

...and these are just the complaints about the stupidity of tonight's events...add to that the exploitation of Eddie's death and :throwup:

I'm actually mad at myself for being so addicted to wrestling that I haven't stopped watching even though my level of disgust with this poor excuse of a promotion gets higher every week.

Random thought...it'd have been cool as hell if Eddie popped outta the lowrider right there and beat down Orton.

That'd be the greatest work ever

That kind of makes me wonder how people would react if his death did turn out to be a work.

(Not that I think for one second that it is.)

Would people hate WWE for doing that (which would require incredible planning and detail to attention beyond their own little world) and toying their emotions or be happy that Eddie would still work shitty storylines and below par matches on a weekly basis and appreciating the "work"

Random thought...it'd have been cool as hell if Eddie popped outta the lowrider right there and beat down Orton.

That'd be the greatest work ever

It would be the most well executed work that would never draw a dime and turn so many people off that it wouldn't be funny.

For the first time in my 15 years of watching wrestling, I can now say that the wwe can suck the fart out of my ass. That was the most tasteless shit i've ever seen and i'm the type that doesn't offend easily at all. Shame on Rey, Taker, Kane, Show, Orton and whoever else for actually agreeing to be in this segment. I wonder what Benoit, Malenko, and Chavo were all thinking?

Guest tony manero

The Benoit vs. Booker T match was about 10 times better than their bore-fest at Survivor Series.

Did Benoit injure his head legit or something? Just wondering, because he seemed to miss the cue to kick out after being rolled back in.