TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
The Czech Republic

GAH! BOARD! WHAT THE FUCK YOU DO?

I'll take that as a joke. Its called an upgrade. What boxes are you talking about if you are serious?

Guest Coffey

How do I read other people's blogs now? The blogs link at the top of the page is gone as was pointed out in the sticky thread. Just curious if there's a way we can still access them?

EDIT: N/M, I found a link in my history.

Blogs

The blog feature is still here, for some reason, on the new skin the link is not showing up in the top right.

Once things get rolling, I am sure there is a skin out there to disable the new interface and make things older.

Try removing them and re-adding them. If you still have issues, PM me.

Some of the skins need to be recoded apparently as the Control Panel is fucked up in some of them.

This may apply to some of the other screens, but that was what I found right away.

EDIT: There are no links to profiles on the usernames either (ex: where you would click on "Slayer" to see my profile, there is no link on some of the skins)

The board is weird and leaves room for people to be stupid with their fonts. That's the only thing I don't like about it.

Is the combined post a bad thing? I didn't even notice it.

I'm partial to the Gold Wine skin and I get red X's galore...it's really frustrating when I go to post because you can't use any of the tags whatsoever...I'll simply change the skin to something else, but just so you know...

oh and Usethesldgehammeruh somehow survived the board changes...can you check into that plz thx...

The only reason I left the skins on the forums visibly, was so people don't wonder what happened so quickly. If i would have removed them, I would have a lot of complaints about lack of skins. :) So now you get to see them broken, if they are, I believe most are unfortunately.

!!CRAZY!!

!!CRAZY!!

!!CRAZY!!

!!CRAZY!!

!!CRAZY!!

!!CRAZY!!

!!CRAZY!!

!!CRAZY!!

!!CRAZY!!

!!CRAZY!!

!!CRAZY!!

!!CRAZY!!

!!CRAZY!!

!!CRAZY!!

!!CRAZY!!

!!CRAZY!!

!!CRAZY!!

!!CRAZY!!

!!CRAZY!!

!!CRAZY!!

!!CRAZY!!

Wading through the skins on this board and then trying to get back to the main one is a fucking adventure. I strongly advise against it.