TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Dangerous A

I got ordained today

So yeah, I went to the Universal Life Church, gave them my name and address, and in a day, I got email confirmation that I am and ordained minister of the Universal Life Church. (based in Modesto, CA-home of Scott Peterson)

I don't feel much different. Anyone else up for joining me as a "brother or sister of the cloth"?

www.ulc.net

Click on the tab that says "become ordained" and booyah!

I think I'd like to be referred to as Reverend DA from now on.

I'm not questioning anyone's religion (since I'm not really affiliated with anyone) but I've always wondered how athiests celebrate Christmas.

Edited by CBright7831

I'm not questioning anyone's religion (since I'm not really affiliated with anyone) but I've always wondered how athiests celebrate Christmas.

I don't know about other atheist but I personally don't celebrate the holiday, just a nice day off. :D

Guest T®ITEC

Gifts are exchanged just because it's expected. Then it's lots of being lazy for the day, ah...

Gifts are exchanged just because it's expected. Then it's lots of being lazy for the day, ah...

Yeah, what she said.

Guest i'll facist YOUR regime!
Please understand that there is no such thing as "instant online ordination." A computer cannot ordain you. Your request must be reviewed before your ordination can be done legally. You cannot be issued a credential automatically by a computer!

:(

We call it X-Mas so that we don't have to celebrate Christmas. It's all about the birth of Santa, baby.