TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Bored

The Rose Bowl Thread

Damaramu, If Texas loses, how in any way do they prove your first point? Just because they don't lose by 36 points doesn't mean they weren't beatten.

Well everyone was predicting this huge USC blowout and acting like they'd crush anything that moves. That was proven not true.

True, not everyone was expecting a blowout, but yes, thats true. They havn't "crushed" "everything" that they've played. But they've crushed a lot, and haven't lost.

Ya know, I'm not even a USC fan, I don't know why I'm saying all this. But now I really am goign off to bed. Night everyone.

How much of the Trojans Offensive line are seniors(or entering draft?) Because if most of the line leaves, USC won't be undefeated for long next season. Pete Carrol may be the best coach in the land, but look how much USC will/could lose after this game. A lot of very good players.

Damaramu, If Texas loses, how in any way do they prove your first point? Just because they don't lose by 36 points doesn't mean they weren't beatten.

Well everyone was predicting this huge USC blowout and acting like they'd crush anything that moves. That was proven not true.

True, not everyone was expecting a blowout, but yes, thats true. They havn't "crushed" "everything" that they've played. But they've crushed a lot, and haven't lost.

Ya know, I'm not even a USC fan, I don't know why I'm saying all this. But now I really am goign off to bed. Night everyone.

How much of the Trojans Offensive line are seniors(or entering draft?) Because if most of the line leaves, USC won't be undefeated for long next season. Pete Carrol may be the best coach in the land, but look how much USC will/could lose after this game. A lot of very good players.

One senior leaving, but Winston Justice may go pro as well.

Well Texas is going to have to get a 3 and out or this ball game is over. But they're a bunch of pussies on defense anyway so they're going to lose it anyway.

Well Texas is going to have to get a 3 and out or this ball game is over. But they're a bunch of pussies on defense anyway so they're going to lose it anyway.

It's not like any other team has been able to shut down USC, expect how ND did which was rediculous considering how slow their D is. USC is going to score on anyone, it doesn't matter who their playing.