TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest FromBeyondTheGrave

The OAO Raw Thread - Dec/5th/05

"Order in the court!"

"I'll have a BLT sandwich!"

edit: Damn it, ATS beat me to the joke...

Edited by Mister Jerk

Guest jumpingbombangel

Your Honor, permission for a ten-spot to stick in the baliff's pants.

Objection...weak-ass editing!

Guest Boobie
I wonder what the crowd reaction will be like if they follow their plan and turn Trish against Mickey.

Probably :lol:

Umm, how smart is it for the WWE to bury their entire tag division in one swoop?

Since the tag division is shit anyway, it was worth doing that to those teams for that ending.

No it's not. They were finally building up a tag team division and then turned around and killed it. What's good about that?

Yeah.

*Remembers to WrestleMania V...when you had the following tag teams at LEAST:

The Twin Towers

The Rockers

The Fabulous Rougeau Brothers

The Bushwhackers

Demolition

The Powers of Pain

Strike Force

The Brain Busters

The Hart Foundation

The Honky Tonk Man & Greg "The Hammer" Valentine

Guest Jim Ross

It may be due to lack of knowledge of the legal system... But how is Tajiri talking about Pregnant Rhinos, or Steph showing footage of a kiss. or Mae and Moohla showing up while having virtually no interaction with Bischoff in his entire tenure going to construct a water tight case against bischoff?

or am i not 'getting it'

Guest jumpingbombangel
Do we REALLY need the two lesbians on tonight? They wore out their welcome a long time ago.

You're a little bit late to be posting about the end of the Diva match...

This thread's destined for the classics, fellas.

We're like Joel and the Bots watching Santa Claus Conquers the Martians. They're giving us prime grade-A crap to work with tonight.

It may be due to lack of knowledge of the legal system... But how is Tajiri talking about Pregnant Rhinos, or Steph showing footage of a kiss. or Mae and Moohla showing up while having virtually no interaction with Bischoff in his entire tenure going to construct a water tight case against bischoff?

or am i not 'getting it'

You're not supposed to get it, that is the key to getting it.

or am i not 'getting it'

Are you kidding? How do you think Roe vs. Wade was decided?

or am i not 'getting it'

Well other than Moolah and Mae promoting their book and getting attacked by 3MW, you would be correct

Guest Jim Ross

or am i not 'getting it'

You're not supposed to get it, that is the key to getting it.

Now i get it

Guest jumpingbombangel

Bischoff and I just totally shared the same expression at Mae Young's penis comment.