TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest FromBeyondTheGrave

The OAO Raw Thread - Dec/5th/05

So we had a one week tease of a HHH/Show fued that I actually found interesting but now it's a RAW vs Smackdown crap?

Seems like the crowd was popping pretty loud for Big Show & Kane.

However, if they are going to have Kane & Big Show go over to Smackdown! to face Rey & Batista, why don't they just make the tag belts brand exclusive or have one set of champs that move between the two shows?

I guess RAW doesn't believe in entrances anymore either. Guess you have to pay for a ticket to get to see them.

Great to see Shawn Michaels make money off a story he constantly wants everyone to forget about (Montreal).

2 dollars from every book sale goes to the Bret Hart Save the Wails Foundation.

Edited by AndrewTS

WWE bought Roombas..oh wait..wtf?

rewinds tivo...

The pyro thingys are little robot things..

I'm waiting for Show to growl at one of them and for it to go wimpering into the other direction.

Wonder what type of team it would take for Big Show and Kane to lose the tag team titles. They are doing a great job of making the rest of the tag team division look inferior by a wide margin.

So we had a one week tease of a HHH/Show fued that I actually found interesting but now it's a RAW vs Smackdown crap?

They did the same thing with Masters and Big Show..had a confrontation one week, then nothing the net

That triple chokeslam was horrible; it looked soooo fake and you could tell they were all trying to time their jumps, which made them look like morons.

It's rare we have a moment that so fully encapsulates WrestleCrap...yet here it is