Sign in to follow this  
Guest wootman

Murdoch Getting Pushed, Cade Getting Depushed

Guest JMA

I have a hard time believing I could be intimidated by this:

cade.jpg

SQUEAL BOY!

You're thinking of Murdoch.

What they should've done with Cade (when he was still with Murdoch) was give him a gimmick similar to Vince Vaughn's character in Clay Pigeons. Only, you know, without the murder. He'd be the outwardly charming country boy that is secretly fucked up in the head.

I have to question all this Murdoch is in shape crap in here. Now maybe we are watching different matches, but dude seems to be incredibly blown within 5-8 minutes of in the ring.

He doesn't appear to be in shape to me because he doesn't appear to have the stamina.

And two, "get used to this body type because of the no steroid policy". What the hell is wrong with you people. Your average person, if they work out only 3 times a week and eat the right stuff is going to have a better looking body than that. That is not normal guy body if he is working out. That is "I sit around and do nothing" body. Now I am not saying Murdoch isn't in better shape than the average guy, but his body is certainly not one of a person with a even moderate workout routine.

Maybe, but go back to, say, the 60's-70's and look at wrestlers like Dick the Bruiser, Crusher, Harley Race, etc. They didn't have rocked up bodies, or even lean muscle bodies, but there was something about them that you knew you shouldn't fuck with them.

True, but mainstream wrestling has changed since them. Now it's the Bobby Lashley look that makes someone seem like they can fuck you up.

Plus, even disregarding that, Murdoch does not look look he could fuck you up. Someone like Tommy Dreamer, who wasn't the biggest but still mean, could get away with it, but not Murdoch.

And dreamer wouldn't have got away with it if he was wearing black trunks.

If given the choice of fighting someone that looked like Lashley or fighting someone that looked like Murdoch, I'd take the musclehead 7 days a week.

I liked the idea of putting him in regular clothes. Jeans and a t-shirt or wife beater. It would make him look tougher and cover up a lot of, um, weak spots.

"He's just looking for someone to fight" image.

It's kind of hard to take Murdoch serious as a wrestler to begin with for the simple fact that when he was 1st brought into WWE he was a joke gimmick of backwoods hillbilly from Appalachian Mountains. Murdoch was never booked seriously to begin with so why should I care about him now that he is getting the singles push? Murdoch never had crediblity to begin with so complaining about him being out of shape is a moot point.

I have to question all this Murdoch is in shape crap in here. Now maybe we are watching different matches, but dude seems to be incredibly blown within 5-8 minutes of in the ring.

He doesn't appear to be in shape to me because he doesn't appear to have the stamina.

And two, "get used to this body type because of the no steroid policy". What the hell is wrong with you people. Your average person, if they work out only 3 times a week and eat the right stuff is going to have a better looking body than that. That is not normal guy body if he is working out. That is "I sit around and do nothing" body. Now I am not saying Murdoch isn't in better shape than the average guy, but his body is certainly not one of a person with a even moderate workout routine.

This man speaks the truth.

UR 4gettin that WWE made Big Vis look good for about 2 weeks when he was doing the Barry White gimmick on RAW. With the right booking anybody can look good on tv.....well short term at least. Murdoch could be somewhat credible if he used drunken redneck jutsu and the deadly lariat of the west out of nowhere as his finisher.

It's kind of hard to take Murdoch serious as a wrestler to begin with for the simple fact that when he was 1st brought into WWE he was a joke gimmick of backwoods hillbilly from Appalachian Mountains. Murdoch was never booked seriously to begin with so why should I care about him now that he is getting the singles push? Murdoch never had crediblity to begin with so complaining about him being out of shape is a moot point.

Who even remembers the WWE Dupps run? Not me..

If given the choice of fighting someone that looked like Lashley or fighting someone that looked like Murdoch, I'd take the musclehead 7 days a week.

Ditto. I've seen muscleheads get taken down in seconds by little scrawny guys who know their shit. Muscles mean nothing in a real fight.

They had a WWE run?

I didn't think they got past dark matches.

They had a WWE run?

I didn't think they got past dark matches.

They didn't.

Guest DuDe

Unless it's actually Lashley, who will murder your ass based on his amateur wrestling skills alone :)

to be honest, i dont like murdoch what so ever! i think he is too out of shape, as someone said, he looks tired after about 5 minutes in the ring!

You know, I'm thinking that they should get some other vaguely-flabby but fairly brawny guy and bring him up, then send him around kicking the shit out of all the jacked-up pretty boy heels like Orton and Masters and Dupree and Grenier and... well, pretty much everyone they've brought up in the last three years except Murdoch and Snitsky, I guess. The heels claim their magnificent physiques and excellent conditioning will win them the day, then Stan Hansen-a-like takes them out.

Not only would you have a face that the vast majority of fans would get behind, but the WWE would be sending a positive message about non-steroidal wrestlers. Plus after a while, wrestlers (heels at least) might not WANT to take roids cos they know they'd get jobbed out!

MikeofEvil wants Bradshaw to turn face. You heard it here first!

Not exactly. Someone like Roadkill, on the other hand...

Cade is just another pretty boy. We all complain when a pretty boy gets pushed once again because of his looks. Now the ugly mofo gets picked over the pretty boy and you guys whine about it. IMO Cade needs to be in a tag team. If the WWE insists on pushing Murdoch as a singles wrestler, put Cade in a tag team with another guy. I can see why the WWE pushes Murdoch. He has his own way of doing things. His interviews are crazy and wild, he has a unique look, when you look at him you think he'll rip you a new asshole. Cade needs to find out how to make himself special. The HBCade gimmick would be quite cool

Murdoch does not look intimidating. He looks like that guy in the bar who wants to armwrestle everybody, like in one of those 80s movies.

over_top.jpg

Come on I can't be the only one that was thinking of it.

I think that's the only movie about arm wrestling that was made in the 80's, so yeah. I'd say Murdoch was more appropriate for an 80's movie about dancin and music in a strict christian town and learns how to dance from some city slicker, but that's just me.

Ah well.

*turns hat around*

*puts elbow on table*

I drive truck, break arms, and arm wrestle. It's what I love to do, it's what I do best.