TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Hoff

WHO IS THAT BITCH ON THE VGA COMMERCIAL?!?

I can't believe everyone is so down on Locke. You can get some great stuff with him. Nothing beats having like 8 Bio Blasters when you come out of the Magitek Facility, but you can also get a bunch of cool swords, as well as helpful shit like Tinctures and Potions.

What the hell do you do with 8 Bio Blasters? Shadow can't throw them.

Okay here's the big question: Kefka or Sephiroth? I say Kefka because he was a psycho bastard, and Sephiroth is beloved by the Yuna_fireroses of the world. Ewwww.

In most RPGs I played, the thieving option was much like those status spells (ex: Sleep, Poison, etc.): They become practically useless after level 10 or so.

"Could not steal"

"Could not steal"

"Could not steal"

"Could not steal"

Fuck this... *swaps out Locke*

Get the Thief Glove in Zozo. You'll almost always succeed with Steal.

I can't believe everyone is so down on Locke. You can get some great stuff with him. Nothing beats having like 8 Bio Blasters when you come out of the Magitek Facility, but you can also get a bunch of cool swords, as well as helpful shit like Tinctures and Potions.

What the hell do you do with 8 Bio Blasters? Shadow can't throw them.

Okay here's the big question: Kefka or Sephiroth? I say Kefka because he was a psycho bastard, and Sephiroth is beloved by the Yuna_fireroses of the world. Ewwww.

I think the Bio Blasters amuse me because the game won't let you buy more than one. I like carrying around way too many. I don't know, it amuses me.

Kefka's an awesome villian. He's straight out of a comic book. I love him. The scene where he poisons Doma is one of my favorites.

Favorite songs from FF4, FF6, FF7. Name 'em

4: Red Wings theme (the DA DA! DA! DA-DA-DA DA! one), Zeromus

6: Phantom Train, Doma Castle, Tower Of Judgment Movement 3. VERY OBSCURE CHOICE. It's like a little organ fugue.

7: Aeris's death, Northern Crater, Jenova Life, One-Winged Angel

Oh man, I don't even know where to begin with that.

4-6 all had great music across the board when it came to the following:

Regular battles

Big battles

Final dungeons

Final bosses

I'll come up with individual pieces later

6: Phantom Train, Doma Castle, Tower Of Judgment Movement 3. VERY OBSCURE CHOICE. It's like a little organ fugue.

The opera. Try singing the words on screen to the music. It's pretty hilarious.

Guest Gogo.

I dunno if the idea's been tossed about, teased or what have you, but a remake of 6 with today's graphics and some voice overs could be pretty cool.

I dunno if the idea's been tossed about, teased or what have you, but a remake of 6 with today's graphics and some voice overs could be pretty cool

They're redoing 4 on the GBA and 3 (the Japanese 3) on the DS. It's not out of the question that they might do 6.

Songs:

IV: The Red Wings' Theme; the music when Cecil becomes a paladin; the ending theme

VI: Locke's "sad" theme (the one played during the Rachel scenes); the Figaro Castle theme; the Vector theme; the Opera house melody -- there's a lighter version that plays at one point in Albrook during a scene with Locke and Celes -- that's my favorite of all of 'em; Cyan's theme

VII: *shrug*

I dunno if the idea's been tossed about, teased or what have you, but a remake of 6 with today's graphics and some voice overs could be pretty cool.

<_<

knock it off, The Czech Republic...

YES

The opera. Try singing the words on screen to the music. It's pretty hilarious.

When I would play FFVI on emulator I'd use the save state and purposely have her fuck up the lines repeatedly

...Tower Of Judgment Movement 3. VERY OBSCURE CHOICE. It's like a little organ fugue.

I know the piece, and like it as well.

Guest Leelee
I think this debate is what makes FFVI one of the greatest games ever. The lead character is different to all of us. I stand by Umaro.

If the lead character was Kefka, it would be my favorite game ever. But, he's forgotten. And the rest of the 50 characters suck. The end.

I think this debate is what makes FFVI one of the greatest games ever. The lead character is different to all of us. I stand by Umaro.

If the lead character was Kefka, it would be my favorite game ever. But, he's forgotten. And the rest of the 50 characters suck. The end.

Tight, you can stay out of the discussion, then.

Thanks for the links, Czech.

When it comes to Final Fantasy music for me, One Winged Angel wins hand down. The End. Next. The rock remix that's coming out with advent children sounds incredible.

I've been playing Final Fantasy V as of late, and I gotta say I dig Ex-Death's theme and the Library of Ancients theme. And one of the best songs from a Final Fantasy that no one talks about, Otherworld from FFX, that rock song from opening blitz scene and final boss battle.