TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Hoff

WHO IS THAT BITCH ON THE VGA COMMERCIAL?!?

Guest Leelee
I didn't feel there was a point to pointing it out since I bumped it in GC.

And you yourself think you're nasty. I'm just concurring.

But since you'd like it pointed out, here:

http://forums.thesmartmarks.com/index.php?showtopic=75504#

Yes, I'm nasty, that's why I posted over 50 pics of myself on these boards.

Now, you go find the times I said I wasn't that attractive, in my obviously poor attempts to be humble. Hurry!

Then, save all the pics to your photobucket account. And everyone will laugh at how hideous I am!

I've got this working theory that "Leelee" =/= Leena.

Way ahead of you.

So, now I'm curious who not-Leena is and what I've done to deserve those biting remarks.

To expand on my earlier post about the FF music, while there are many fine songs to choose from, these are my personal favorites

FFIV:

"Red Wing theme" - You know this one. So good they used it again for the first half of the final dungeon

"Within the Giant" - Inside the giant robot. So good they used it again for the second half of the final dungeon

"Into the Darkness" - The cave theme.

"Main Theme" - Overworld Theme

"The Final Battle"

FFV (which hasn't gotten much love):

"Into the Haze" - Underground/Cave theme

"Cursed Earth" - I don't remember where in the game this is, but it sticks in my head

"Fight with Gilgamesh" - Gilgamesh's theme

"Searching the Light" - Final area theme

The two final boss themes ("Decisive Battle" and "Last Battle")

FFVI (which has too much good stuff to choose from):

"New Continent" - The floating continent after Kefka fucks shit up.

"Last Dungeon"

"Devil's Lab" - The Magitek factory

Pretty much any of the personal themes, because they all fit their character so well: Locke and Setzer = free-spirited; Edgar = royal; Cyan = noble; Shadow = loner; Terra = isolation, and so on...

FFVII, despite having four discs worth of soundtrack, wasn't that great IMO. The only songs I can really remember are the nightime invasion of the evil corporate tower, and Jenova's theme. I know "One Winged Angel" gets a lot of love, but I'm not feeling it. Also, unlike VI, the personal themes don't seem to stick with the characters quite as well.

I could only tolerate VIII for a couple hours before stopping so I don't know any of the music.

IX had a lot of rehashed themes, ironic since it was purposely a "rehash" game (throwing back to the old school)

Never played X.

Sometime later I'll look at other Square games, but this is enough for now.

Way ahead of you.

So, now I'm curious who not-Leena is and what I've done to deserve those biting remarks.

I'm pretty sure that I know who it is. Only a few people can post that often.

If you are Leena, at least you've learned to have a little self-esteem. Or stop fishing for compliments so blatantly. Congrats!

'Cause in "63 pages about how pretty Leena is" (which is like 88 lines about 44 women, except for a lot less concise, and filled with a lot more slobbering) Leena absolutely would not take a fucking compliment.

Seriously, the Pit is basically a shrine.

Man, I gotta play some FF tomorrow.

Let's all just agree that this guy:

6kefka-a.jpg

Is the man.

Edited by Special K

Guest Vitamin X

Self-esteem is the worst thing that could've happened to her. Though with her monstrous manic depressive mood swings, this could all change within the coming days.

The only thing more pathetic than that are the pit posters slobbering over her... especially considering at least half of those are married.

Edited by Vitamin X

Guest Leelee
FFIV:

"Red Wing theme" - You know this one. So good they used it again for the first half of the final dungeon

"Within the Giant" - Inside the giant robot. So good they used it again for the second half of the final dungeon

"Into the Darkness" - The cave theme.

"Main Theme" - Overworld Theme

"The Final Battle"

"Rydia" must be added to this.

Ugh... this again? I can't tell if you dolts are serious about this, or not... but, go ask Sass about this since he's the one who's letting me post here again.

If you are Leena, at least you've learned to have a little self-esteem. Or stop fishing for compliments so blatantly. Congrats!

Lolz. I've always had self-esteem. Far too much. That's what gets me in trouble. And the fishing for compliments is funny... since, CC has probably shown more pics than me. But, she's cool! And participates in our useless AIM chats where we say "Alfdogg is a weiner!!!!" for 4 hours!

Biting remarks. I was just trolling you, since you've trolled me ever since I joined here.

Self-esteem is the worst thing that could've happened to her. Though with her monstrous manic depressive mood swings, this could all change within the coming days.

What monstrous mood swings. I've said all along that I can't stand any of you. It's just a matter of me wanting to play nice, and hide it at times.

Guest cosbywasmurdered
Lolz. I've always had self-esteem. Far too much. That's what gets me in trouble. And the fishing for compliments is funny... since, CC has probably shown more pics than me. But, she's cool! And participates in our useless AIM chats where we say "Alfdogg is a weiner!!!!" for 4 hours!

I don't think CC has EVER been in one of those chats.

And also, we know that you post in that account some of the time. We also are pretty sure that we know who you share it with, and we aren't really bothered by it.

I don't think CC has EVER been in one of those chats.

I can attest to the fact that she's never been in any of our chats.

Guest cosbywasmurdered

Yeah, if we invited her Adam would be...adamish, Sandy would threaten to stab her, and Piss would make fun of me.

God I miss PIss.

'Cause in "63 pages about how pretty Leena is" (which is like 88 lines about 44 women, except for a lot less concise, and filled with a lot more slobbering) Leena absolutely would not take a fucking compliment.

Seriously, the Pit is basically a shrine.

I don't get this. You make it seem as if we do nothing but spend all day writing love letters to her or some such nonsense. I honestly don't see where all of this fawning / flirting is occurring (unless it's in the sports folder, which I don't frequent often).

Supposing that you're right, that she's an attention hog, you do know you're giving her exactly what she wants, right? Because some of the people here on this board seem to have fixations with her as well. If she makes you that crazy, just put her on ignore.

Hey, "Leena." Show me one example of me trolling you. Calling you out on being a bitch doesn't count. I also like how you either missed or ignored the sarcasm in the phrase biting remarks.

For what it's worth, I don't really care if you are who you say you are -- just seems like an act. I suppose you could very well be putting on this act yourself.

One more serious question. If, by your own admission, you can't stand any of us, why are you posting here? And in this folder, no less, which is dedicated only to self-referential, silly, and at times mean-spirited discussion? I can't understand why you wouldn't find a forum for your interests without us around.

Guest Leelee
I still think she's just a crazy bitch.

Dames

Would you really like me to say what you are.

Guest Leelee
I don't get this. You make it seem as if we do nothing but spend all day writing love letters to her or some such nonsense. I honestly don't see where all of this fawning / flirting is occurring (unless it's in the sports folder, which I don't frequent often).

It's just the usual shit by the HD kids here.

They notice other people are smarter, so they insult them.

Dames

Wait. Let's guess.

I predict you'll throw ahead insults having to do with his weight, his height, and his ethnicity.

But maybe you'll be all unpredictable and stuff.

Guest Leelee
Hey, "Leena." Show me one example of me trolling you. Calling you out on being a bitch doesn't count. I also like how you either missed or ignored the sarcasm in the phrase biting remarks.

Again, just proving what I say.

What gives you right to call me a bitch? You don't know me. We're not friends. You're just one of the stupid fucks here that thinks they can post garbage wherever they please because you're a "veteran".

If the people in charge here had any impartialty, and weren't friends with most of you... all you CWM-lite worthless posters would be eliminated.

I believe we need another WDI for your types.

Oh wait, but I'm taking things too seriously and I'm crazy!!!

Guest Leelee

Dames

Wait. Let's guess.

I predict you'll throw ahead insults having to do with his weight, his height, and his ethnicity.

But maybe you'll be all unpredictable and stuff.

Or, you can insult me, like you always do. Despite me having no idea who you are.

But, see, that's cool. Because then you can IM with CWM about what a bitch I am!