TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Mikazuki

The effects of the steroid policy

Guest Mikazuki

Kurt Angle: He's been extremely ripped for several months, and all of the sudden looked smoother yet not bulkier tonight. And his belly looks bigger when breathing heavily.

Triple H: Looked like crap last week compared to 1999-2003. Haven't seen him yet tonight.

The Big Show: He looks like he's losing fat?!

Chris Master: Looking less dense, especially his back.

Guest JRE

Ya gotta take into account the European Tours, holiday season, and Afghanastan trip in all of this...BUT- yes, the effects are showing- and it is a very good thing.

HHH looked awful tonight (well, comparatively), he was rocking a pretty good gut.

Masters looked about the same to me. Keep in mind that Masters was a body builder and as a wrestler he should shrink some.

Show's been looking leaner for a while now atleast to me, but yes the effects are showing up.

These guys are going to *balloon* in the guts during the upcoming months. HHH in particular should get into doing sit-ups more often.

The Ultimate Warrior must be laughing at "Little Poofy man" right now.

Guest Sternchen

Paul Jr. should be coming as soon as possible...

Seriously. This is not a good shape for a man like him.

Guest DuDe
No steroids would seriously make drastic changes in two weeks?

Obviously not, you can't see noticable results that quickly either way.

Yeah...I personally am not seeing where all these "Triple H is fat" comments are coming from. He looks pretty darn healthy to me.

Wrestling fans have some pretty whacked perspectives on physiques. Look at how many people make fun of Flair's body. Yet, how many people on this board are going to look anywhere _close_ to that good when they're 55 or so, honestly?

Yet, how many people on this board are going to look anywhere _close_ to that good when they're 55 or so, honestly?

I'm never going to have man boobs or bleach blond hair...

Yet, how many people on this board are going to look anywhere _close_ to that good when they're 55 or so, honestly?

I'm never going to have man boobs or bleach blond hair...

Sure, you say that now....

So this explains why Carlito has been in the main event for the past few weeks. I would rather see Trevor Murdoch in the main event than Chris Masters.

Not that the changes aren't happening, but I think people hear about the steroid testing policy, and in their minds, they try to find changes in people's bodies, and it's kind of like they look too hard, and the littlest changes are exaggerated. Triple H has a gut but he's nowhere near fat.

Guest Sternchen

Hunter is not fat but since his break the gut became bigger and since he is off steroids because of the kid he should make sure that he won't gain more weight.

Guest DuDe
Masters, HHH, and Angle don't look any different, and all the people who say HHHis fat or chunky have serious issues with judging image.

Trips used to be mega-ripped just a year or two ago, a photo of him on Wikipedia pretty much showcases it : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paul_Levesque

I do believe that he's not that ripped anymore because of his serious leg injury and the inability to properly work out as long as he was injured, rather than an anti-drug policy.

You guys must not watch SmackDown, because Batista has seemingly disappeared. Orlando Jordan and Lance Cade are more physically threatening now. It's quite scary.

Guest Trecko

Masters, HHH, and Angle don't look any different, and all the people who say HHHis fat or chunky have serious issues with judging image.

Trips used to be mega-ripped just a year or two ago, a photo of him on Wikipedia pretty much showcases it : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paul_Levesque

I do believe that he's not that ripped anymore because of his serious leg injury and the inability to properly work out as long as he was injured, rather than an anti-drug policy.

Thank you for posting that.

Triple H received a shot at the WWF Championship on the January 25, 1999 edition on RAW in an "I Quit" match against The Rock, but was forced to quit or see his aide Chyna chokeslammed by Kane. Chyna would attack Triple H after the match and join The Corporation. At WrestleMania XV Triple H wrestled as a face for the last time in several months when he beat Kane with the aid of Chyna, who was thought to have rejoined DX. Later on he betrayed his long-time friend and fellow DX member X-Pac by helping a heel Shane McMahon retain the European Championship, thus turning heel and taking Chyna with him.

Being young and seeing this, and at the time I don't think I used the internet much, if at all, so I knew nothing about it ahead of time, I was in complete SHOCK whenTriple H turned on X-Pac. I was so hyped up seeing that DX was back, that Chyna "came back home", all that shit. But to see dude Pedigree X-Pac? Maaan...still stands for me @ number 1 as best heel turn I've seen.

Guest Coffey

Am I the only one that hasn't noticed shit and isn't really going out of their way to notice the shit?

Actually, everybody in this thread that has claimed to have seen a change is full of shit so Coffey gets a trophy for seeing through the lies.

04.jpg

I swear Batista's pecs are much smaller. It's probably due to his injury, though.

Batista's never had pecs that were really that huge, so that pic makes him look about the same as he did on the cover of the Wrestlemania 21 DVD.

B0006SSNXW.01._SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg