TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Amy Ace

Matt Cappotelli has a brain tumor

Guest Amy Ace

The following is from gerweck.net:

Following an angle taped Wednesday night at Ohio Valley Wrestling’s final television taping of the year in Louisville, an OVW trainer took Matt Cappotelli to a local hospital. Cappotelli received a stiff shot to the head from Chris Cage, who in the angle, turned against the OVW champion.

A test has revealed a brain tumor, pending follow up testing to determine if the tumor is malignant. We have learned that the results of the test should be known early next week.

Cage is said to be devastated, as you might imagine. “Matt sounded like Matt, but his spirits are down,” said a source that spoke to Cappotelli by phone.

On a side note, Gerweck.net has learned that the current plan is for Cappotelli to be called up to the main roster in 2006, and form a “reality type” tag team with Mike “The Miz” Mizanin, who is currently training in Deep South.

Our thoughts and prayers go out to Matt Cappotelli, and his friends and family.

matt.jpg

Matt Cappotelli- in our thoughts and prayers!

Guest Amy Ace

This really is hitting me hard, as I have a huge crush on Matt, and have been following him since TE. Plus, its especially hard, right in succession with Eddie's death. I really hope it turns out beinign, and Matt will definately be in my prayers.

Edited by Amy Ace

This really is hitting me hard, as I have a huge crush on Matt, and have been following him since TE. Plus, its especially hard, right in succession with Eddie's death. I really hope it turns out malignant, and Matt will definately be in my prayers.

Malignant is bad. Just saying.

Guest Amy Ace

Oh my bad, I thought, malignent was good, thanks for clarifiying. I definately don't wish that it's cancerous.

Since Heyman is booking OVW, you just know this is eventually going to be turned into a gimmick/selling point for Chris Cage, as long as Cappotelli is alright of course.

"On a side note, Gerweck.net has learned that the current plan is for Cappotelli to be called up to the main roster in 2006, and form a “reality type” tag team with Mike “The Miz” Mizanin, who is currently training in Deep South."

Man, that sounds lame.

geez these worthless head shots must really be worth it!

i wonder when all of these wrestlers are gonna wake the fuck up. wake up. wake up. you know what? i find it horrible that he has to go through this, but on the other hand, all of these wrestlers need to start respecting themselves enough to say no to getting their brains smashed with a chair. how stupid is that, honestly? do you watch wrestling for these retarded chair shots? im sure some of you, but you're idiots anyways.

Why is it that something always happens to this guy when it's decided to call him up?

Can we finally make a logical connection between Bob Holly and cancer?

i wonder when all of these wrestlers are gonna wake the fuck up. wake up. wake up. you know what? i find it horrible that he has to go through this, but on the other hand, all of these wrestlers need to start respecting themselves enough to say no to getting their brains smashed with a chair. how stupid is that, honestly? do you watch wrestling for these retarded chair shots? im sure some of you, but you're idiots anyways.

...The shot to the head isn't what gave him a tumor. He already had it, and it was only found after getting his head examined due to the shot. So the shot actually helped him, because he wouldn't otherwise have got it checked. If the tumor is cancerous, maybe they can do something about it now, before it grows.

There's a medical connection between chair shots and brain tumors? Man, Foley oughta get tested STAT. His brain must look like cottage cheese by now. Chair shots cause concussions, contusions, and other physical damage. They're not healthy sure. I don't know how they cause brain tumors though.

I sure hope he turns out okay

...The shot to the head isn't what gave him a tumor. He already had it, and it was only found after getting his head examined due to the shot. So the shot actually helped him, because he wouldn't otherwise have got it checked. If the tumor is cancerous, maybe they can do something about it now, before it grows.

i got the impression that it was related. i'm not with it. sorry guys.

EDIT: n/m - I just read that they took the OVW title off of Johnny Jeter for this Jeff Hardy lookalike. I have nothing good to say about this.

Edited by vivisectvi

No, you're the fucking idiot.

Capotelli isn't the best wrestler, but he is decent enough with room to improve, plus he has a good enough look to get over in WWE.

Yeah, I'm sure Cappotelli is the only wrestler in WWE or OVW that is a homophobe.

Not that it really matters, but is OVW going to take the belt off him due to the tumor? I mean he obviously can't wrestle right now. Put it back on Jeter or maybe the heel turned Chris Cage. I'd say Jeter more, since Cage just seems like the blandest guy on earth.

No, you're the fucking idiot.

well someone shoudl save this post for when a wrestler does significantly damage their brains from a chairshot. don't act like it won't happen mr. effect. don't be silly.