TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Amy Ace

Matt Cappotelli has a brain tumor

Guest FromBeyondTheGrave
Matt Cappotelli doesn't like homosexuals?

Well, what a unique perspective. I'm willing to wager everything I own that there isn't a single other person in the wrestling business who feels THAT way. NO ONE ELSE. Couldn't POSSIBLY be.

Of course there is, but I'm not a fan of them either. You can be a fan of homophobes if you want, racists too while you're at it.

I'm more curious who the gay man that Matt was getting on is.

Sorry the guy got the tumor. Intolerance is stupid and all but I never wish a tumor on someone. If he's intolerant to gays, I want him to have a gay son who someday would have worked gay marriage into law. See, THAT is more of a punishment than a tumor. Tumor is bad and shouldn't happen. Cold ironic revenge would be so much better.

That's fairly obvious.

Yeah but he says

It was backstage in the locker room when Matt was getting on guys for being homosexual and saying how they will go to hell.

That implies more than one. I demand names! Bring on the gay OVW wrestlers!

I'm waiting to see the IWC rebuttal if one day Chris Benoit or Kurt Angle were to develop a tumor, and it is reported that one of them once said "I hate fags".

Of course, all this anti-homophobia, anti-racism ranting is coming from a guy with the word "Nigger" in his avatar. So, I can find humor in that.

I have nothing against anyone, personally. Regardless of race, sexual preference, creed, nationality, etc. Just live your life, and be happy.

Sorry the guy got the tumor. Intolerance is stupid and all but I never wish a tumor on someone. If he's intolerant to gays, I want him to have a gay son who someday would have worked gay marriage into law. See, THAT is more of a punishment than a tumor. Tumor is bad and shouldn't happen. Cold ironic revenge would be so much better.

Agreed. Wishing death on a racist/homophobe isn't justice.

Saw the video on WWE.com. Pretty emotional stuff right there. I wish him recovery.

What a crock of shit this thread has become, right around, oh, middle of page 2 posts from today and beyond. Holy fuck, what a bunch of goddam retards there are here.

Just motherfuck me. Either say you wish Matt well here or head to HD and start a "I hope Matt dies" thread. How fucking hard is it for some of you fucks to get? I swear I've lost IQ points just reading some of the monkey shit posted in this thread.

Let me point out that I said "I don't wish the tumor on him", I only said that I don't have pitty for him. Did he act out on his hate for homosexuals? As far as we know, no. But it's hatred for people that allowed Hitler to reign. It's hatred for blacks that allowed the KKK to have power. Hatred for homosexuals isn't such a rare thing, as some of you pointed out. It's common amung hardcore christians. As far as I can tell, some christian groups are no different than the KKK. There's still places where homosexuals are scared to be found out, because they'll probably be harassed for the rest of their life, beaten, or killed. I don't wish a gay son on him either. Imagine what life would be like for the son. He'd live in fear of his father, and probably be brought up to despise what he is. Many homosexuals commit suicide due to fear of, or unacceptance of their parents. It's also likely that he would disown, or beat his child if he ever found out. Homophobia is a very serious thing, and it gets dismissed so easily because it's popular Christian belief that being gay is wrong. The bible has people living in the dark ages, but that's another argument for another time. Oi.

Like FBTG said, if I was a black man who was arguing against a known racist, and saying I have no pitty for his tumor, it'd be much more accepted.

Edit: That being said, his homophobia is not his fault. It's how people are raised, and that's sad. Oh well, people seem to be moving away from it. I'm sure after a few more hate crimes against homosexuals, and a few decades from now, they'll become more widely accepted. After all, we freed the slaves, and now they have their own month! Bring on homosexual history month! Ohh, the riots that would cause with today's way of thinking.

He doesn't hate them, he thinks they're going to hell.

So does HBK, Bradshaw probably, and a bunch of other Christian athletes. I don't agree with them, and I think they're foolish, but that's not homophobic nor is it hatred. It's pretty much a belief.

Yeah, so does my mother in law. And it makes me sick when something like Will and Grace comes on TV and I have to listen to her saying "That's sick! Why are THE GAYS getting their own shows? blah blah blah".

Sure, it's not that serious that she would kill someone, but... It's just sad.

Edit: Anyways, I think the whole argument is against me wishing the tumor on him, which I never did, so all points are null and void. I just had to share my opinion on homophobia, since it seems like a couple members on here might have a case of it.

The gay community needs better representation, Will and Grace, along with Orlando Jordan isn't doing them any favors.

Neither is Queer Eye for the Straight Guy.

I thought this was another thread until i actually came into the folder.

I was hoping it wasn't a thread making fun of him for having cancer. I wouldn't put it past some people. like myself.

Guest FromBeyondTheGrave

Mac Johnson, before he got moved to DSW.

Of course, all this anti-homophobia, anti-racism ranting is coming from a guy with the word "Nigger" in his avatar. So, I can find humor in that.

Having the word "Nigger" in my avatar doesn't make me a racist.

Oh, also, admin ran an IP check for me, and BeyondTheGrave was behind all those fucking awful doppelganger accounts. That makes this whole thing, what, strike twelve?

What?

Oh, also, admin ran an IP check for me, and BeyondTheGrave was behind all those fucking awful doppelganger accounts. That makes this whole thing, what, strike twelve?

Now that the mystery is solved, I think you owe me an apology.

What the fuck, when did Carnival drop the Jarrett avatar?

it's been like a week....word is the jarrett avatar was better

What doppleganger accounts is Czech speaking of.

And not only does twizted lose the argument for mentioning Hitler, he also loses it for spelling pity wrong

"Carnival."

and then posted in a Raw thread still logged in under it, like a moron.

I love the term "tolerance" when it comes to homosexual people. It's a fucking choice in your life, for cryin' out loud.

I don't tolerate adulterers, but I guess they're not the minority anymore. Too bad for me.

I don't think most gay people made a choice. i think they most were born with it. like a birth defect.

I lose for mentioning Hitler? Hitler's a legend. But it's okay, continue on your path. Yeah, it's a choice. Fucking idiots, they just want to be "individuals". WHY ARE THOSE FUCKING CHINKS CHOSING TO BE CHINESE!? God, people are idiots. Why can't they all just be white christians? HIAL JESUS. FUCk FUCjkkd.

Humanity is driving me insane.

I'M GOING FUCKING NUTS.

ARGHW!@#@$

FUCKING IDIOT.

No, you're right. No, you aren't. SHITTTTTTTT, SHIT!

Oh well.

:cheers: To all my fellow brothers who chose to have brown eyes!