TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest TheBASHER

Stephanie McMahon is pregnant

They'll have a world title match with a mystery opponent. Champ comes out first, then they'll wheel out Stephanie in labor. The baby will fly out of Stephanie's cooch and directly onto the champ, pinning him and securing the Levesque baby with the records for fastest pinfall in a world title match and youngest champion ever, and if it's a girl, first female world champion.

I really hope its a girl.

Four words:

First female world champion.

Slightly off topic...

But sadly enough, I was delusional enough to want Chyna to have that honor.

This was back during Chyna's first IC title run.

During Chyna's magapush I was into her, in part b/c were both from Rochester, NY burbs if that makes you feel any better. She's still one of the best fem workers ever.

Some of you guys are acting like a bunch of drooling idiots because Stephanie McMahon is pregnant with HHH's kid. Cut the "haha demon spawn armageddon's coming" shit, and don't even try the "I hope it gets birth defects" shit. Yeah Steph writes shitty material, and maybe HHH is a little too present at times, but give them a clean slate to work with here.

I wonder what Dawn Marie thinks of this.

Stephanie (McMahon) Levesque and her husband, Paul Levesque (Triple H), are happy to announce that they are expecting their first child. WWE.com would like to congratulate the expecting parents.

Taken from wwe.com

Woa, woa, woa, wait a minute -- WWE is acknoledging that Steph and Trips are married? I Trips hated when the business was revealed too much.

Stephanie (McMahon) Levesque and her husband, Paul Levesque (Triple H), are happy to announce that they are expecting their first child. WWE.com would like to congratulate the expecting parents.

Taken from wwe.com

Woa, woa, woa, wait a minute -- WWE is acknoledging that Steph and Trips are married? I Trips hated when the business was revealed too much.

Well I thought HHH was a complete hypocrite, so it all evens out.