TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
bob_barron

What's wrong with the site?

I can't access it from class, which is 2 and a half hours that I can't be at the board. I am needed here.

PM me your IP or ISP from class, if its verizon or through your school. Also, what browsers do you use @ school.?

We use IE at school, and I've got no idea how to find the IP. They lock us out of all the technical stuff. I can live without the site for a few hours, I just think it's something you should know.

I lost the board both at home and at work. I use different browsers at each location. The problem started about an hour or less after Raw went off the air until about 3 this afternoon.

I tried several times today to get on before it finally worked.

I've heard from a lot of people who can't access the board today, and I just tried to access it in another browser and got:

mySQL query error: SELECT * FROM ibf1_skin_templates_cache WHERE template_set_id= AND template_group_name IN ('skin_global', 'skin_boards')

SQL error: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'AND template_group_name IN ('skin_global', 'skin_boards')' at li

SQL error code:

Date: Tuesday 10th of January 2006 10:27:56 PM

That's just a trillian error. I get that shit all the time.

Guest Princess Leena

It's west coast time here for half of the year.

And people wear shoes on their hands.

Most of Arizona has the same time as the Pacific Time Zone for half of the year, because it doesn't recognize Daylight Savings Time.

Now, apologize.

I've heard from a lot of people who can't access the board today, and I just tried to access it in another browser and got:

mySQL query error: SELECT * FROM ibf1_skin_templates_cache WHERE template_set_id= AND template_group_name IN ('skin_global', 'skin_boards')

SQL error: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'AND template_group_name IN ('skin_global', 'skin_boards')' at li

SQL error code:

That's not even the full line. If you can't do it right, don't.

Guest Samantha

I can get back on now but I didn't change skins so that can't be it.

I asked a few people if it worked for them and it didn't.

Lol, the skins were for the new year, but I never turned them on. Mods or admins can vouch for that, since they can see hidden skins. :)

Hey, it was a guess. It doesn't hurt that, shortly after fixing this issue with IPB, it was announced that the board got new skins. Coincidence?

Comment was more directed at the fifteen people chiming in with "I use the normal skin." Okay, we get it. Not a skin issue.

Guest Princess Leena
Arizona? The hell? Girl's always talking about New York and Buffalo and shit...

I said to apologize.

I used to live in Buffalo, but I'm a successful businesswoman that was offered more to live in Paradise USA. Go me.

SQL error code:

That's not even the full line. If you can't do it right, don't.

Bah, I was going off of memory. I didn't have the inclination to go hunting the line down.

Anyone experiencing a black screen or black bar between pages? I've seen this on multiple computers all using the default skin.

That's just a Trillian error. I get that shit all the time when it shuts down suddenly.

Off of memory bitch.

The site record was 300+ something i think, however forum upgrades and small glitches have reset that. :) West Coast admins...? :) You could always drop me an e-mail @ [email protected] :)

I'd consider it but IPB has just became so bloated since they went pay IMO.