TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Gary Floyd

"See No Evil" website up

Well, the WWE's forray into slasher films has it's official website up, with a trailer. Personally, I think it looks like crap, but what would yuo expect from a film produced by the WWE, especially with how shitty their product is lately? Anyways, here ya go.

http://seenoevilthemovie.com/

"Someone is raising Kane"

..dear god.

So what? He's playing himself? Well, I guess that has awesome unintentional comedy potential.

Am I the only one who didn't think the trailer looked completely terrible for the movie itself? It looks like a very paint by numbers, kids trapped with a killer on the loose movie. That has a market and if marketed as such could be a fine, forgettable film.

Unfortunately, the fact they are using the movie as a vehicle for the wrestler and not the other way around kills the audience.

One more note: if they ever want to make money, the name WWE Films must go. The audience immediately crapped on the trailer as soon as their production logo flashed up on screen.

Awful tag-line? Check. Obligatory horror movie sex scene? Check. Creepy little kid music? Check. Unrecogniazable actors? Of course!

Well, this should be a fun little piece of riff material.

I too was thinking that Kane actually looked pretty creepy. Apparently his character's name is Lester. As long as you dont go into this movie expecting an Oscar contender, or don't try to take it seriously, it looks like it could be a fun, cheesy little movie.

"Someone is raising Kane"

..dear god.

So what? He's playing himself? Well, I guess that has awesome unintentional comedy potential.

yeah, my thought was "gee they couldn't at least alter his face a bit? it just looks like the wrestler Kane killing people"