TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
geniusMoment

Happy Birthday

Hope he's doing OK -- I always liked his Web site, assuming that's the Scotsman we're talking about.

I AIM'd him one time with a link to a newspaper article about some school that voted this kids with Downs Syndrome their Homecoming (or was it Prom?) King.

Guest Princess Leena

He's turned from annoying, "funny" internet jackass into annoying, online poker fad player.

Guest Smues

(He was going to write a book called Review WCW Thunder that had that review and I think it was supposed to be 24 other wrestling game reviews or something like that. According to the Scotsmanality newsletter he put out once he said that the publisher dropped it at the behest of the Wrestlecrap guys. Dunno how true that is. Also, Review WCW Nigger cost him an interview with the guy from police academy that could make all those sound effects.)

Huzzah

Guest Smues

(After every article Scotsman wrote the first comment was usually REVIEW WCW THUNDER which became a running joke. Eventually someone started posting REVIEW WCW NIGGER as a joke on that joke. That joke caught on and expanded into "Scotsman, review wcw nigger, and be sure to talk about the (insert racist match type here (the one I remember is "Underground railroad de-railed" match)). Eventually Scotsman actually wrote an article called REVIEW WCW NIGGER about the fake game.

He had an interview set up with the Police Academy guy, but when he called the guys secritary or agent or whatever he was told the guy had gone to Scotsmanality.com and seen the REVIEW WCW NIGGER article and that ended that.)

Huzzah