TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Giuseppe Zangara

Ask Incandenza

Guest Agent of Oblivion

At BSU, we referred to that as a "pre-drink." Always done before bar hopping, to save money. Good practice.

Yeah, I know it as pre-drinking. Except now, given I'm pals with the head bartender at my favorite bar—it's one of the places I took you to, Gene (the one not at the beach)—I can do my pre-drinking there for cheap before heading out elsewhere. If I do. Often times I just bring my friends to that bar and we get drunk there.

shit, that's a regular practice in any setting, drinking BEFORE hitting the bars...is it not? I get hammered by 8, head out, milk one or two beers while I'm out and slowly gain my sobriety back before 1:00am.

I say pre-game. I've let you all down. But I don't yell WE PREGAAAAAAMED HARRRRRRRRD either, so maybe I've only let you all down from like a stepstool.

That's a ritual? All my drinking just sort of runs together.

is the best thing I've read today.

I don't enjoy getting really drunk when I'm out. I just... can't trust myself. So this pregaming is something I've never done.

I will empty the tobacco from cigarettes and fill them with weed, though.

ya i drink before going out. i never knew there was a term for it. the more i think about it, my gepgraphical placement in north america leaves me clueless to most hiphoppin'/fratboy lingo. i'm hopelessly uncool in that department.

I say pre-game. I've let you all down. But I don't yell WE PREGAAAAAAMED HARRRRRRRRD either, so maybe I've only let you all down from like a stepstool.

That's a ritual? All my drinking just sort of runs together.

is the best thing I've read today.

I can't tell if you're sarcastic or not, but yes, you have let me down.

To Smitty: Would you prefer it if he was chiseled?