TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Adam

OAOAST Zero Hour Booking Thread

As the title says, February 26, Los Angeles, California.

Send everything to Tony149.

Edited by Patty O'Green

-OAOAST 24/7 CHAMPIONSHIP

(Fifteen Minute Time Limit)

"The Corporate Champion" Tha Puerto Rican (Champion) vs. Leon Rodez (Challenger)

-NO DISQUALIFICATION MATCH

Vitamin X vs. John "Rock Hard" Brickston

-Colombian Heat and Spanish Fly vs. Cuban Wall and Mr. Boricua

Just a camouflage curtain and the ramp. The arena's jumbotron will be used instead of an AngleTron. Going for something girtty to play up on the military aspect of ZH.

*****OAOAST Tag Titles*******

Chicks Over Dicks in their hometown of Los Angeles, California will take on The Midnight Express

Edited by Patty O'Green

Just a camouflage curtain and the ramp. The arena's jumbotron will be used instead of an AngleTron. Going for something girtty to play up on the military aspect of ZH.

I've always thought that not having a screen around the entrance didn't look good, like Rumble 2000 looked smaller than it should have to me, but then I'm a weirdo, what do I know?

I had five minutes of the Iron Man typed up, and my computer froze. Fortunately I remembered all the spots I had done.

I've always thought that not having a screen around the entrance didn't look good, like Rumble 2000 looked smaller than it should have to me, but then I'm a weirdo, what do I know?

The 2000 Rumble set is one of my favorites. Up until WM XX there really wasn't much of a set used at MSG. But I know where you're coming from. IMO, there shouldn't be a grand set for a secondary PPV. WWE does that a lot.

Who's writing the opening this month? I wouldn't expect much if I have to do it.

What kind of theme are we going for?

That would be up to the person writing the opening. It helps that the name of the show is Zero Hour, if you wanted some kind of a war theme.

Updated logo:

zerohour06.jpg

Basically the same as before, but I was thinking that the color would fit the war theme a little better than the red one. Up to y'all which one you wanna use.

Thunderkid vs. Reject vs. Charlie Moss vs. Quentin Benjamin

Winner gets shot at the Heartland title on HeldDOWN~!

This one will definitely be late...I'm not even sure that the one I'm working on right now will be on time.

If you get nothing from me Sunday night, I'll be in a gutter somewhere but I'll be back Monday as usual, so just leave a spot for me. Hopefully you'll get something on time anyway though, so this is just a warning.

Sign in to follow this