TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
starvenger

The Amazing Race 9

The beer bottle stuff.

Those dudes always are hittin on the hot chicks. It is a nice character trait. The Connery stuff was brilliant. Total hams. Just when I think the Hippies are my faves, the dudes do somethin to make them fantastic.

"if you pay"

AWESOMER.

Ok, he just asked her to dance in German. That is almost as pimpin as the guys gettin the lovin.

The Frat Boys are KILLIN right now.

The hippies rock, if only because they took the time to actually learn some languages prior to the Race. And yeah, the "If you pay" was terrific.

Also, Fran and Barry are morons for picking the dancing challenge over the stunt bottle one.

Six people breaking bottles over each other's heads while an oompa band plays and marches around them is the most bizzarely hilarious thing I've seen on TV in ages.

SANTA!

The Hippies are just fucking great. Running backwards toward the mat. Great stuff.

And Fran and Berry learning that dance fast... I'm shocked. SHOCKED I SAY!

Six people breaking bottles over each other's heads while an oompa band plays and marches around them is the most bizzarely hilarious thing I've seen on TV in ages.

Monica looked good in her outfit.

Desiree looked hot in the outfit to me for some reason. Shame to see her team go. Well at least they had their moments.

This is a really likeable 8 teams. Although I think the frat boys are slowly making a heel turn in my mind.