TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Lord of The Curry

A question that begs to be asked

I like Randy Couture's post fight celebration: nothing.

Damn, MMA needs more classy guys like Couture. Is it just me or is MMA filled with guys that are just naturally dicks, especially in America?

I like Randy Couture's post fight celebration: nothing.

Damn, MMA needs more classy guys like Couture. Is it just me or is MMA filled with guys that are just naturally dicks, especially in America?

Yeah, but nothing tops Tito at UFC 51 where he acted like a heel. I also hate when the first words out of a fighter's mouth when they win is thanking their sponser

I'm sure most fighters would much rather thank their family and friends first, but doing so isn't likely to double the (little) amount of money they're making that night.

I'm sure most fighters would much rather thank their family and friends first, but doing so isn't likely to double the (little) amount of money they're making that night.

Maybe I've been spoiled by the great sportsmanship the Gracies showed at Bushido 1 where they were really cool about kicking Japan's BUTT without being mean

Carlos Newton's Faggy little jump has to be mentioned.

Let's not forget about BJ just running out of the octagon after knocking Uno the fuck out.

I haven't seen that one, but can it really top Ortiz running to the top of the arena with his half and half flag, then calling Liddel and Shamrock out of the crowd?

Well the Ortiz one was laughable, while I honestly felt the BJ Penn celebration to be pretty cool, a genuine display of excitement and emotion from an up and coming fighter. He didn't plan on coming back either, he just ran backstage and Fertitta told him to get back in there, they've got to announce him the winner.

Randy Couture still has one post fight celebration that I still find cool; the fist pump/yell. It's an old school celebration for an old school kind of guy.

Who could forget BJ going nuts after beating Hughes?

GSP with his crazy break dancing skills.

Brandon Vera's imitation of the New Zealand rugby team.

Anderson Silva's Moonwalk.

Rich Franklin's "what's up now" twirl.

Nate Quarry's stiff leg.

Guest Amy Ace

Cruz' tounge scares the shit out of me.

BTW- Rich Franklin's "whats up now?" best post-fight celebration

Well in all fairness I don't know if that was really it, but he did some type of Samoan looking dance. Check it out on youtube.com. Just search Vera and they have the whole match, I think they have most of the matches actually.

I think it was a Samoan dance as opposed to a Maori dance, but polynesian war dances aren't my forte...

Tito's *dig a grave and bury them* celebration is a favourite of mine. Just because it was so intricate. *digs hole will shovel* *drags body into hole* *covers hole with dirt, spreading it out nicely* *stomps on grave*

Krazy Horses post fight celebration after his Bushido 7 fight was fucking great too.

Bennent's best celebration remains his post KOTC 30 one, where after KO'ing Smith he attempts to run up the side of the cage and backflip in one fell swoop. Needless to fail, he fails msierably. He then does his normal cage climb and backflip.