TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Arnold_OldSchool

WON News and Notes - WWE Star to retire soon

Guest Arnold_OldSchool

WMania plans remain Orton/Angle Edge/Foley Vince/Shawn Cena/HHH Taker/Henry

Hogan, Austin, Rock and Bret are all still no’s with Hogan being the only likely change

Dave speculates that SNME will see Cena vs Edge blowoff and Flair vs Shelton (not confirmed by anyone)

WWE contacted baseball’s AJ Pierzynski for an angle for WMania, He turned them down (Dave says it was most likely a FU to TNA since AJ had done a TNA PPV before)

Dave was told by WWE employee that’s management lost a lot of wrestlers respect with the Eddy is in Hell storyline. Chavo Gurrero put his head in his hands during the taping of the segment.

Rey’s Rumble win was the longest one man, one match performance since Pedro and Bruno fought to a 65 min draw in 1972

Tatanka is 44 years old. (Warlord was contacted at 46, and Greg Valentine is in his 50’s)

Vis squshing Matt Hardy in the royal rumble was a continuation of his punishment

Dave thinks Angle/Henry was Kurt’s worst match ever and said the live fans were leaving

SD! Ratings went up 400,000 for Boogey man’s segment recently, but Rey is still by and large the most consistent draw

Sandman was a cornerman in Mexico recently, during a break he and a bunch of kids were horsing around in the ring. Sandman was drinking heavily throughout.

Juvi gave a Mexican interview (in a suit) and said he was going into the Bird food business. He also said he was receiving offers from AAA, CMLL, TNA, and NOAH

Emory Hale was Hogan’s hand picked #1 Heel for the XWF, before Hogan backed out

Christian and Jericho both got roles in the movie “Shoot’em up”

Mike Goldburg, Christy Hemme and Dennis Rodman all participated at the Lingerie Bowl PPV

Nikoli Volkoff is now a vegetarian and is considering a run at local politics in Baltimore

Wesley Snipes officially pulled out of doing any MMA bouts

Shawn Micheals asked to be removed as a full timer after WMania. He will come in for big shots ala Hogan.

Micheals was frustrated by the lack of promotion for his book as well

Angle reinjured his neck vs Micheals on jan 16th.

Eddy will be getting the HOF nod this year

Ashley and Matt hardy are broken up

Angel Williams blew out her knee

WWE will soon have a Fidel Castro Parody and a “tag team doing a modern day Bushwackers gimmick”

Johnny Ace used Eddy Gurrero’s funeral as a recruiting center and that how Charlie Haas got resigned. Ace’s actions annoyed a lot of people. Haas wasn’t the only one either…

In the new RAW magazine, RVD said he has bumps on his head from hitting the glass ceiling so often. He puts over being held back due to Backstage politics.

Rey’s Rumble win was the longest one man, one match performance since Pedro and Bruno fought to a 65 min draw in 1972

Wow.

I fail to see how Eddy getting the HOF is any kind of a positive. If anything it exposes the WWE and the McMahon family as the type of people who will capitalize on anything they can get their hands on. You already knew that which makes me curious as to why you called it a positive in the first place.

Guest Arnold_OldSchool

Who?

OVW Diva who was to replace Jillian Hall (making Hall a face) as JBL lackey

Guest Dam(o)nYankees
I fail to see how Eddy getting the HOF is any kind of a positive. If anything it exposes the WWE and the McMahon family as the type of people who will capitalize on anything they can get their hands on. You already knew that which makes me curious as to why you called it a positive in the first place.

Besides, when the fans stop caring about Orton again a week after No Way Out, they'll just have him RKO Vickie at the ceremony.

Guest FromBeyondTheGrave

Who?

OVW Diva who was to replace Jillian Hall (making Hall a face) as JBL lackey

*DSW Diva.

Guest Fook

Mania's not looking too hot. Taker/Mizark? Ewwww.

WWE will soon have a Fidel Castro Parody and a “tag team doing a modern day Bushwackers gimmick”

:wacko:

WWE contacted baseball’s AJ Pierzynski for an angle for WMania, He turned them down (Dave says it was most likely a FU to TNA since AJ had done a TNA PPV before)

Ok, that's funny. WWE has fallen so far down the cool ladder, they can't even get AJ to come now.

Congratulations to everyone who picked that in the useless Comments thread.

Also, watch Ashley go fuck Edge.

All I know is the WWE couldn't have a team named the Bushwackers today because..uh..it sounds like they want to wack bush or whack Bush..either way you wanna look at it.

Shane/Shawn would be much more watchable...are they going to do that at NWO and and Shawn/VM at WM?

I don't know if NWO is a Raw PPV or not this year, however.

The Bushwackers 2006 are going to be the Highlanders......heard of them, never saw them before. The Castro guy will be "Osama" from OVW, who Dave says is bad in the ring and good on the mic (so watch them make him wrestle instead of talk).

Angle 's neck in bad condition again? Not good. Looks like Post WM PPv's will suffer.

Shawn Micheals asked to be removed as a full timer after WMania. He will come in for big shots ala Hogan.

Micheals was frustrated by the lack of promotion for his book as well

Angle reinjured his neck vs Micheals on jan 16th.

This guy is like Bret Hart and Goldberg combined. Vince should fire him.

The Highlanders shouldn't be a tag team since there can be only one.

Well, they could be a tag team, but they'd occasionally try to kill each other, then laugh it off and have a drink.

"I'm totally dead tired after these past three nights."

"Eh, lay down for a bit here, I could get a substitute for our tag match tonight."

*tries to encourage partner to lay down on a bed with a guillotine at the top. He starts to lay down...the blade slams down before he does*

"THE HELL? Heheheh, you *ALMOST* got me..."

Maybe that's why Tim can't kill himself.

Ok, that's funny. WWE has fallen so far down the cool ladder, they can't even get AJ to come now.

AJ can't make a Wrestlemania appearance because the White Sox are playing the Indians in the season opener, the same night.

Shane/Shawn would be much more watchable...are they going to do that at NWO and and Shawn/VM at WM?

I don't know if NWO is a Raw PPV or not this year, however.

No Way Out is a Smackdown-only PPV.

Guest Mukawa

To hell with Wrestlemania this year unless they change the main event to Angle/Rey.

Might as well just shove in my old VHS copy of Wrestlemania X-7.

Guest Arnold_OldSchool

I'm shocked that more people aren't commenting on the fact that Johnny Ace was using a worker's funeral to scout for talent.

I'm shocked that more people aren't commenting on the fact that Johnny Ace was using a worker's funeral to scout for talent.

hard to be shocked about a guy's regular behavior. I mean this IS the same guy that allowed a man carrying hepatitis to bleed all over another guy.