TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Princess Leena

Torino Winter Olympics Thread.

DTB (Damn Tomato Boy) has moved onto Lindsay Lohan now, Leena.

Your girl doesn't have anyone to blame but herself. And the creepy Russian in AZ that scared her with her stalking and perving.

Guest Princess Leena

Visit other boards, I'm hardly the #1 stalker!!

And good that the ugly boy moved on to the damn skank who's 15 minutes won't run out.

Guest Princess Leena

I'd just like to point out that these Olympics were horrible. It's not good when the most memorable moment is a retarded snowboarder being retarded. Torino shall be forgotten forever. The end.

I'd just like to point out that these Olympics were horrible. It's not good when the most memorable moment is a retarded snowboarder being retarded. Torino shall be forgotten forever. The end.

I just remember Shani Davis (fuck Chad and his bullshit) and Lindsay Kildow showing some heart. The rest was very unmemorable. That and figure skating judging is full of shit more than ever since there is no reason Cohen should have got the silver after her piss poor free skate performance.

I don't know. Cohan was bad, but no one else blew me away. I don't have a problem with her ending up Silver.

To me, two fuck ups should eliminate you from getting above a 105. There is no way she deserved a 116 for falling on her ass with an average run of the mill program. No one was blow away so nothing can justify her getting a silver other than the judges thought she was cutest.

Guest Princess Leena

I don't know. Cohan was bad, but no one else blew me away. I don't have a problem with her ending up Silver.

To me, two fuck ups should eliminate you from getting above a 105. There is no way she deserved a 116 for falling on her ass with an average run of the mill program. No one was blow away so nothing can justify her getting a silver other than the judges thought she was cutest.

Who else should have won silver, though? Irina was fixed to be ahead of Sasha, but she screwed up even more. Only other contender who didn't was the little Jap girl, and her program was too simplistic.

Who else should have won silver, though? Irina was fixed to be ahead of Sasha, but she screwed up even more. Only other contender who didn't was the little Jap girl, and her program was too simplistic.

Did you really expect to see figure skating not being fixed???

Guest Princess Leena

Lol, no. Figure skating will always be fixed, but I was just pointing out that everyone else sucked too.

Cindy Klassen gets medal #5 of the Olympics, accomplishing what Hed-dick could not. Hughes wins Gold and Canada is up to 22 in the medal count.

I'll bet that the NBC people don't jizz in their boxers over the one that actually did live up to the hype.

Guest Princess Leena

Yay... Germany is having a much better day than expected, and the US goofed up. I was worried the US could have won the medal count.

Who is Cindy Klassen and more importantly why should an American care about some Canadian? [/NBC brass]

Our 24 medals were enough for third place, which was what I wanted all along. Austria picked up one this morning, but it wasn't enough. Best performance ever at the Games.

Germany won, of course. Nobody should have expected anything different.

Guest Princess Leena

Yeah, yeah. Canadia is great. Sasha blows. The end.

Let's hope Canadia doesn't cheat their way to the medal lead in Vancouver.

If you Canadians hadn't gagged in the men's hockey tourney you might have tied the awesomeness which was the disappointing US squad. Even when we suck, we still do better than Canada's best eh.

If you Canadians hadn't gagged in the men's hockey tourney you might have tied the awesomeness which was the disappointing US squad. Even when we suck, we still do better than Canada's best eh.

Take away Snowboarding which is a garbage sport to begin with, and America fails to beat even Russia.

And what happened to crushing Germany, like the American media was predicting before the Games?

We at least were on track with our predictions, third place and 25 medals. We got third place and 24 medals.

Americans don't like winter sports. Americans don't even watch the winter games unless we're hosting them. I don't even care that we won medals because I don't know any of the athletes personally and I'm not a "patriot". I'm just anti-Canada in this thread because some of you guys spread it on so thick. Just be content with serving as our protection from the polar ice caps, and everything's copacetic.

No one made the judgement of us being anti-American. You just made that assumption yourself.

Compaired to how many athletes Canada and America sends out, I think we bode well. And since this is many of our young and unexpected people getting medals, and not our favourites (Mens hockey, Jeremy Witherspoon, Allison Forsythe) didn't win any medals, its only expected to exceed 24 medals if not hopefully 30.

Anybody catch any of the closing ceremonies? After all the athletes came in, the dignitaries were giving their speeches, and some dude ran up to the mic during 1 of the speeches wearing a "Golden Palace" t-shirt. Security grabbed him, but he did manage to say a few words on the mic. The dignitary guy didn't miss a beat, though, and just kept giving his remarks.