TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
UZI Suicide

Cam'Ron plans to confront Internet Pedofiles on new DVD

Throughout his career, Cam'ron has put more than a few MCs on notice, but now he's turning his scorn toward sexual predators who try to hook up with kids on the Internet. In October Cam plans on putting out a DVD featuring several of his own sting operations.

"I saw a special that MSNBC had done one time on [adults] on the Internet thinking they're talking to 13- or 14-year-olds," Cam explained of the inspiration for his latest and most surprising endeavor. "These people drive 200, 300 miles just to meet a 13- or 14-year-old. It ranges from teachers to rabbis to construction workers. It's just disgusting.

"We set up a similar situation where we are videotaping people thinking they're gonna meet little kids," he continued. "When they get there, it's gonna be me and [my manger] Big Joe like, 'What the hell are you doing, you damn pervert? What the f--- is wrong with you, coming to meet a 13-year-old boy?' We're gonna talk to them and not let them leave until we find out what's wrong with them."

So far Cam has caught two people in compromising positions, he said, and he wants to catch at least eight more for the still-untitled DVD. According to his crew, the Diplomats, there will be no police involvement.

On Tuesday, Cam's previous involvement with police found him standing in front of a judge thanks to a probation violation. In November he performed in Washington, D.C., but his probation requires him to get permission before leaving the state of New York, and he did not. Police were alerted to his whereabouts after he was shot as his convoy left a D.C. nightclub (see "Cam'ron Says He's Not Sure Incident Was A Failed Carjacking After All"). He must return to court in a few weeks to find out if he'll serve 30 days in jail.

"I'm being penalized for a shooting that went public that I'm a victim of," hissed Cam, who claims D.C. police are harassing him. "I'm not crying about it, because the law is the law. I was supposed to get permission. You're right, I did slip up and did go, but I don't really [like] how the case is being handled."

http://www.vh1.com/news/articles/1522994/2...201/story.jhtml

camron05.jpg

I hope he dresses like this when he busts them.

Cam'Ron IS Geraldo Rivera.

Shit man, this should be a weekly show on A&E after Dog the Bounty Hunter.

Cam and the Dog: Crime meeting it's match.

Summer on A&E

This will somehow turn to a diss where he will have Nas and Jayz lookalikes show up and they were pedophiles.

Seriously though. Who the FUCK would want to buy this?

Um, the only people I see buying these are any cops working the amber squad. I don't think there is a person in the world who would SPEND money to see Cam'Ron acting like he is doing some good work.

The only far fetched idea coming to mind is that he has a good lawyer who is telling him to do this so if he gets a comm. service, it could be argued by this DVD as "Time served". But I doubt a person who bought a pink Range Rover is that smart.

I think it'll be Nas, Jayz, and Ma$e lookalikes. It'll be funny if he exposed R. Kelly. I can imagine what would Cam would say to them.

Cam: You got busted Doggie. You Mad! You Mad!

Cam: Its Dipset!! I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I!! (his) Album (Or Insert Dipset Member) in stores now.

Cam: Boy Boy, your shit disgust me.

Catching people while wearing Pink and/or Purple outfits.

Cam'ron is also credited with starting the recent trend of men wearing pink. He claims that it was already popular in urban New York, but, with his aid, became widespread across America. In early 2004, Cam'ron announced plans to work with scientists to develop a new color and patent it for his trademark use. This eventually manifested as a purplish color that he used to design a hat in conjunction with the baseball cap company New Era.

On a tangential note, one of my students, a freshman kid who doesn't do much work, told me he didn't have to do well in school because he had lined up a deal with Dipset.

I really hope Jigga comes out with a diss, and ends this faggot's career.

Cam hasen't put up any good work since Sports, Drugs and Entertainment.

While Jigga is at it, he can blackball the horrible Juelz Santana, and never realize a solo album by him again.

I really hope Jigga comes out with a diss, and ends this faggot's career.

Cam hasen't put up any good work since Sports, Drugs and Entertainment.

While Jigga is at it, he can blackball the horrible Juelz Santana, and never realize a solo album by him again.

Man, all this shit is like a modern-day minstrel show to me. Fuckin' novelty music.

In all seriousness, HOW DO I RESPECT THESE PEOPLE AS MUSICIANS

How is this not a valid artform? What argument have you ever provided that didn't come off as the drool-soaked rambling of some fucking halfwit who reacts just because he doesn't understand it?

In all seriousness, HOW DO I RESPECT THESE PEOPLE AS MUSICIANS

How is this not a valid artform? What argument have you ever provided that didn't come off as the drool-soaked rambling of some fucking halfwit who reacts just because he doesn't understand it?

"Drool-soaked." You're really going to bat for Cam'Ron and Jay-Z here. I'll concede that it's an artform; I mean what isn't these days? Rap is music the way figure skating is a sport. It kind of resembles it, it's presented as such next to all the others, but at the end it's really not the same thing because it's lacking too many key components. I mean, yeah, you have flow and breath control and all that, but all the other fundamentals that are present elsewhere are absent here. Chord progressions, counterpoint, tonality, harmony, none of that is really important in rap. Just loop some Kraftwerk or Parliament and you're good to go. In terms of musical merit, it ranks dead last behind almost every other genre under the sun. Also, its extracurriculars seem to take precedence over the actual art itself, which certainly does it no favors. I guess I'm just not as in tune with urban black America as the rest of you 18-24 white guys, though, so don't mind me!

A reasoned, thought out argument. Was that so hard? Why couldn't you have done this earlier.

Chord progressions, counterpoint, tonality, harmony, none of that is really important in rap.

Nor was it ever meant to be. Hip hop is about rhythm. If you're basing it solely on what other forms of music have, then you're missing the point. This isn't rock music, this isn't jazz, etc. If it still doesn't appeal to you, that's fine, I'm not here to try to change your mind, but you tend to come into these threads and make yourself look as idiotic as EvanderHolyfieldsMissingEar. Please, stop.

Also, its extracurriculars seem to take precedence over the actual art itself, which certainly does it no favors.

I can't argue with this; it's partly why I don't listen to much hip hop these days.

I guess I'm just not as in tune with urban black America as the rest of you 18-24 white guys, though, so don't mind me!

I was actually enjoying your post until I got this. Quit being stupid; you're better than that.

Fair enough. I recognize the talent it takes to do that, but I'll just never be able to relate to the content or presentation of it. However, I will maintain that Kanye West was a poor choice for Hip-Hop Darling. Unh. Yeah. I'm certain that there are better people