TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Open the Muggy Gate

THE OAO Raw thread for 2/20/06

I don't even know why, but I'm watching tonight. Didn't watch last Thursday, but from what I've heard, I didn't miss much.

Guest Desperate Housewife

And nothing to do with the fact that HHH is talented, and....I don't know......over enough to justify being in the ME of a PPV.

Lookit that. It's 2am. I'm going to bed

"Then here's a quick question - what's the problem with running HHH vs. Cena as the main event?"

If Cena would win it would continue a really awful direction for the company.

When HHH wins it will be a really awful, stale-as-year-old-dog-crap direction for the company.

There's no upside unless WWE does something inspired and creative that presents many new storyline/angle opportunities.

I'm sure looking forward to the untrained Candice going over everyone and getting a spot on the most important card of the year.

Guest Dam(o)nYankees
And nothing to do with the fact that HHH is talented, and....I don't know......over enough to justify being in the ME of a PPV.

Lookit that. It's 2am. I'm going to bed

Hogan never did five in a row. Rocky never did five in a row. AUSTIN never did five in a row. These men have made Vince richer than God, and NONE of them were rewarded with five Wrestlemania title matches in a row.

This is the same argument that you can't criticize the President unless you hate America.

I'm a fan of WWE. I like the WWE. That doesn't mean I have to like every wrestler and every decision. I can find fault in most things I like - that's what thinking people do. Being a fan of something or liking something doesn't mean you have to be on board 100% of the time. Not just for wrestling but for anything.

I suppose if I were a "true fan" I would think that this women's battle royale was the best thing ever... It isn't.

Guest Dam(o)nYankees
Does anyone think anyone besides Mickie James will win?

Honestly?

They have this psychotic desire to push Assley every week.

Lawler, shut up about "wardrobe malfunctions" already.

That's a legitimate point, but I think a lot of people aren't looking forward to the top angles that will follow that main event.