TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Jericholic82

AMERICAN IDOl-SEASON 5: THE THREAD

Guest fanofcoils

Melissa's voice was unimpressive in that song. She needs to learn to use different voices, like sometimes when singing a high note, change up her "country voice" so that high note sounds much better.

After coming close to losing last week, someone will have to fuck up badly for McGhee to make it through. I didn't like that at all. And I can't believe people are all up on Pickler for being a fake when Melissa "Look I'm wearing a DRESS! I'm such a tomboy" McGhee is just as fake, and much less entertaining in her fakery.

I'm not impressed by the 16 going on 60 Lisa Tucker. She's not long for this competition.

Guest fanofcoils

Lisa "commanded the stage" pretty well but the vocals/performance was not great. I can see her leaving this week.

Those are the only 2 girls in the audience who think that dweeb is hot. I hate this fucking kid who has a huge ego despite being a complete joke.

Guest fanofcoils
'I wasn't expecting much from you, anyways'

What. The. Fuck?! Simon made the show you dumbfuck! Get this assclown off the show.

But what about his charisma?

I can't wait til someone beats the shit out of that kid the week he goes back to school, just so he's reminded of his place in life.

I am all about that dress. The make up? Not so much.

That was probably one of the best performances thus far, in the competition. Period. She's going to be very dangerous throughout this whole thing. Taylor better hit it out of the park every night if McPhee keeps performing like this. This is final 2 stuff, right here.

Guest The Satanic Angel

Ick. Get rid of this shrilly bitch.

WHAT

THE

FUCK???

Guess what, guys? Not everyone likes tits and ass.

Ick. Get rid of this shrilly bitch.

WHAT

THE

FUCK???

Guess what, guys? Not everyone likes tits and ass.

who said anything about her tits and ass...she called her "shrilly"

'I wasn't expecting much from you, anyways'

What. The. Fuck?! Simon made the show you dumbfuck! Get this assclown off the show.

But what about his charisma?

He has charisma? All I see is icky-dorkyness that only preteens would enjoy and go insane over. And now, he's got this ego - the 'sex symbol' joke has really gone to his head. Look, just because you get a couple thousand fanmails, that doesn't make you good. Give it three months, and noone save for diehard fans will remember his name.

He needs a good beating. Or ten.

You. Must. Die.

Why? Because I'm sharing my opinion in the same manner as everyone else?