TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Jericholic82

AMERICAN IDOl-SEASON 5: THE THREAD

Seacrest REALLY needs to be fired. He is the only person on the AI payroll that adds less to the broadcasts than Paula.

So far I've been underwhelmed, but Elliott's been the best of those who have performed.

BTW a better John Denver song would be Leavin on a Jet Plane. Taylor can really do the melancholy justice. The better Shania Twain song would have been No One Needs to Know.

Though, Taylor tooooooooooooooooooootally should have done Callin Baton Rouge

Euck.

Not that it was a bad performance, cause it wasn't, I just really hated the way she finished off the "how do I ever, ever surviiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiive" where she carries the note as a strong, power chord, whereas Trisha or Leanne played it more tenderly and went up an octave.

Paula is John Cena tonight, Simon is HHH, and Randy is Edge.

I told you the bumpkins (Kellie & Bucky) would dominate country week. Kellie was excellent, and Bucky seems to be going last too.

Guest Princess Leena

Oh damn, Kathi wasn't good today. Although, I blame it mostly on whatever that shit she sung was... yuck. And mouthing off to Simon is not a good thing. I didn't see any of the others yet, but she could really be gone. :(

Guest Princess Leena
I usually refuse to admit this, but Kellie actually pulled this one off well.

Indeed. That was 10x better than anything she's sung before. She should have singing country junk like that every week, whenever possible. Although, it could work in her detriment. She didn't really have the chance to do her "I'm sowwy! Gee shucks!" routine.

http://dialidol.com/asp/predictions/Predictions.asp

I guess Kathi finishing bottom 2 last week did get her more votes...

That, and for looking much better then she did last week. Although, Rudo was accurate in his complaints about the lack of boobage. Don't conceal them, Katharine.

It was better than last week's outfit though.

OK, the ones that normally do well kinda blew, except for Kat, Chris and Elliott (kinda sorta). Kat we're assuming is safe since her fanbase got a scare. The others (Mandisa, Taylor, Paris) probably did poorly enough that their fans will vote more for them, feeling that they're in trouble. So I think that leaves a pool of Chris, Elliott, Ace, Bucky and Kellie. I think that the latter three will be at the bottom, and Ace finally goes home.

http://dialidol.com/asp/predictions/Predictions.asp

I guess Kathi finishing bottom 2 last week did get her more votes...

That, and for looking much better then she did last week. Although, Rudo was accurate in his complaints about the lack of boobage. Don't conceal them, Katharine.

It was better than last week's outfit though.

OK, the ones that normally do well kinda blew, except for Kat, Chris and Elliott (kinda sorta). Kat we're assuming is safe since her fanbase got a scare. The others (Mandisa, Taylor, Paris) probably did poorly enough that their fans will vote more for them, feeling that they're in trouble. So I think that leaves a pool of Chris, Elliott, Ace, Bucky and Kellie. I think that the latter three will be at the bottom, and Ace finally goes home.

Ace, had a better then usual performence last night and even Simon commended him for it. Ace, has spent the last couple weeks on the bottom three shows that his fan-base might not be as strong as we think it is. I think the fanbase shifted to Chris. Kellie, is in no way going to be in the bottom three. She pulled off an excellent performence last night and has a intense fanbase.

Bucky, saved himself last night and I think this will be Ace's swan song

I don't really feel like Ace will go just yet. The bumpkins are safe, I think Chris, Katharine and Taylor are as well thanks to large fanbases and/or rebound performances. So that leaves four people. . . Ace, Elliott, Mandisa & Paris.

Of that group, I'd say Paris has the biggest fanbase, especially now that Lisa is out, so I'll go with Ace, Elliott and Mandisa as the bottom 3.

Ace will be saved, leaving Elliott and Mandisa.

And in an upset to me, Elliott goes home when realistically it should have been either Ace or Mandisa's turn to do so.

Guest Princess Leena

Ace wasn't that bad last night, except for the unneeded falsetto ending. I think he's still the most likely to leave, though. Mostly based on him being near the bottom in recent weeks.

Personally, I would like to see Ace and Paris go for the next two. After those two are gone, I don't have any problems really with the rest.