TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Jericholic82

AMERICAN IDOl-SEASON 5: THE THREAD

Guest The Satanic Angel

No word on which group is the bottom three, and I love that they're gonna make Taylor choose which group he thinks is top 3. I was PRAYING that they would do that. :D

If Taylor is smart he goes to center stage and doesn't move when Ryan begs him to. That's a move to make the extra person look like a dick, and Bo shut it down last year after they fucked with George Huff in season 3.

Guest Princess Leena

Pickler ain't going next, unfortunately.

Elliott or Paris, next week.

I don't mind if Paris goes just because I want to see her cry.

It looks like I'm gonna have to go Gunther Parche on Hickler if she makes the top 4.

Guest Princess Leena

Love song theme next week then, I'm assuming?

Good... that helps Kathi... she's a possibility of going home every week from now on if she sings pitchy and keeps refusing to show her bounciness.

Guest Princess Leena

I don't mind if Paris goes just because I want to see her cry.

It looks like I'm gonna have to go Gunther Parche on Hickler if she makes the top 4.

Don't joke about that. :(

And Pickler is very likely to make the Top 4. She kills Elliott, Paris and Kathi in popularity. After that, Top 3 is as high as I think she can get, though.

Gah! Chris in bottom 2? UNACCEPTABLE!

Kellie not in bottom 3? UNACCEPTABLE!

Ace leaving? QUITE ACCEPTABLE!

Although did they actually confirm whether it was Chris or Paris who was the other member of the bottom 2?

Guest Princess Leena

No.

But, it's likely Chris was bottom 2.

Because when they announced Paris was safe, everyone and their dog knew Ace was dead.

So is Chris being in the bottom 3 a statistical anomaly, a reaction to his performance, or are his days now numbered? Looking at dialidol.com, he hasn't recently had the super high rating like Taylor has (not that I take too much stock in dialidol). Now Taylor and Kellie are the only ones to not hit the bottom 3. Are they therefore the favorites for top 2?

God I hope Pickler doesn't make top 2.

Guest Princess Leena

Meh... Chris had been dropping the last few weeks. Being in the bottom 3 wasn't a shock to me. He should improve after this though, since his fans will panic.

Taylor, I think is a lock for Top 2. Since I think he'll get a fair amount of the votes from previously removed singers and newer fans, because he's a great performer, along with being popular.

Pickler, not so much. Because anyone with a brain knows she's not a great singer (at least, not comparable to the Top 5 singers in this contest). I don't see her gaining any votes... infact, probably loses votes due to more and more people catching on to her phoniness, and not having the luxury of other mediocre singers making her not look so bad.

Taylor is all but a lock to make the top 3 and it all depends who he's with which will determine whether they allow him to be in the final show. IMO Chris and Katharine are the next two best choices but Pickler fucks things up for everyone since she's not going home next week which means we'll probably see the end of Paris or Elliott.

At this point Pickler is a threat to everyone but Taylor. Once she's gone it'll be very interesting to see where her (moronic) fanbase goes, especially now that Ace & Bucky are gone.

Guest Princess Leena

With Pickler... she's not really competition.

It's just a matter of the numbers game with her. She has her dumb fans, and that's it (and the VoteForTheWorst.com types :P). Once the amount of competition drops down to 4 or 3, she's toast.

I see it as Kati, Paris and Elliott competing in the next 2 weeks. Maybe Chris in there, as well.

Paris is the one that intrigues me, though. She's got some advantages. Being the only black one DOES matter. And she's got the 17-year old "OMG SHE'S SO YOUNG AND AMAZING AND HER REGULAR VOICE IS SO TEENY WEENY" stuff going for her, also. Paris is also capable of belting out a strong performance one of these weeks, as well.

And it wouldn't be surprising to see her go home next week, either.

I wonder what Ace was thinking when Taylor was slapping him on the back saying "sorry buddy" after the group that he chose all got to sit down. Also, it was amusing that he ruined Ryan's "swerve joke" by walking to the loser group first only to shake Chris's hand and stroll back over to the winner side.

Chris being in the bottom three is unacceptable. Now I might have to vote for this stupid thing.

Pickler needs to go. I can't believe people are still falling for her bullshit.

I hope the top three end up being Chris, Taylor and Kathi, but it will probably be Taylor, Pickler and a wild card (maybe Paris). This year is a lot more up in the air than last IMO.

newshoot_(13).jpg

Yeah. Do the Mickie James' counter on yourself, sweetie.

It's interesting... where ones focus is directed in that picture...

The photographer clearly is a filthy, filthy, wonderful man, with how the mic stand is positioned and how she holds it and where she holds it to. How the couch is shaped.

I do love how the third pic shows off her curves. Her waist-to-ass deal there is quite the, um, thing.

And BOOBIES!

Guest Princess Leena

Meh. Kathi doesn't need to be friends with that.

I should try finding the pic of Taylor giving the "stop celebrating, you suck, bitch." look from last week.

And everyone needs to vote for McPhee, this week. She needs to last until the last 3. But, not win altogether. Just get popular enough to sing some crappy songs, and show off her "talents".

Taylor mainly looks annoyed in pretty much all (candid) pictures it seems. Which is hilarious.

And Kellie/Katharine is a great relationship. Take solice with the fact that Katharine would be the man.

"Wuts that?"

"GOSH"

"Ain't that one of them hobbits from Lord of the Rings?"

I'm just waiting for the Pickler/McPhee sex tape/shower scene to emerge after AI's over this season.

Paris. "At Last"

Elliot." Unchained Melody" Righteous Brothers

Kellie."Because You Loved Me" Celine Dion

Kat. "I Will Always Love You" Whitney Houston

Taylor. "You Are So Beautiful"/ Georgia On My Mind.Ray Charles

Chris." I Don't Want to Miss a Thing"

Via DVDVR