TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Jericholic82

AMERICAN IDOl-SEASON 5: THE THREAD

Who has gone so far? I missed the first segment.

I believe the order was Bucky, Ace, Kellie, Chris, Katharine. I know we haven't seen Elliott, Paris or Taylor yet.

Ace and Kellie should be in trouble but I don't think Kellie will be.

Guest Princess Leena

Oh shit...

Did Kathi really say "I know I do!" after Simon commented her for looking good.

If so, she's so fucking stupid.

Guest Coffey

I missed Bucky but I didn't like Ace, Kellie or Chris. I thought Katharine was good though.

Guest Princess Leena
Simon said she owes a lot to the directors and lighting for making her look good

Ok, makes sense.

Damned stupid boards I need to visit to follow this show live. :P

I think that this week is worse than the Stevie Wonder week at this point.

Where is the Elliot love coming from? I didn't think that was very good at all.

Taylor > everyone else.

Best of the night, hands-down.

I think putting him on the radio would be killer, though; he's the type to be kick-ass to see live.

It wouldn't be fair for Chris, Katharine, Elliott or Taylor to go home after their performances tonight. We might just see Paris in the bottom 3 tomorrow considering Pickler seems to be bulletproof. I'd mark the fuck out if Ace got the boot though.

Freddie Mercury is rolling over in his grave. If he were still alive, he'd spit HIV into these people's mouths and then probably die. Poor Brian May, having to watch these people destroy his life's work.

Playing it up - she sucks. "Come on - hahaha!" Er. Yeah. Great singing.

What was up with Kellie's ho-banging dance? Only thing I could think of was 'Is this the real Kellie - the slut?'

Paris..isn't she the one with a famous aunt or something? Only reason she's around, really. She's trying to be Fantasia, nothing more.

Guest Coffey

I think the best three were Taylor, Katharine & Chris, in that order, from best to third. As for the rest, they were all interchangably bad. Bucky was probably better than Paris, Ace & Kellie but that's not saying a lot this episode.

It'll be interesting to see who's the bottom three.

Please, if Freddie were still alive today he'd be LOVING American Idol.

That was like, good in parts, but I thought it was kinda crappy overall.

Simon pulling at his lip. That is all.

The stylist for this show should be shot.

Wow, just seeing that clip of Bucky brought a sense of disappointed.

Does Katharine look more coked out every week, or is it just me?

Anyways...

In terms of best vocal..

Chris

Elliot

Taylor

(big gap)

Catharine

(another (smaller) gap)

Kellie

Paris

Ace

Bucky

Elliot was probably my VIP as this was the first time he didn't look uncomfortable out there.

you're nuts, max, this was a great episode...everyone did good to great...even Ace, though he still sucked enough to most likely get the boot tomorrow.

-Chris, lay off the eyeliner

-Kellie strikes again: "HUH? on pay-puh? WHU?"

-Katharine, stop wearing clothes that DON'T show off your tits and/or ass

-Taylor...you know, as great as a "You Fucked Up" chant would have been, whiffing the kick almost fits his goofy character, it actually works for him.

-I've said it before and I STILL hate to say it, but Bucky does NOT suck much anymore!

Guest Princess Leena

But, I still can't understand half the words Bucky sings. He's been fortunate with his song choices lately, though.

Kathi sounded off-key, and almost squealing. :( Like the song was too much for her.

Ace needs to leave now.

I will call Ace, Paris and Bucky to grace the bottom three and I have the feeling that Bucky lives to see another day and this is the end of the road for Ace.

Guest Princess Leena

Yeesh, the part I heard from Kellie was god-awful.

I'm assuming she sang the "nothing really matters to me" part for like the rest of it.

I thought that Bucky was good again. Taylor was the best though IMO. Then Chris and then a big drop to Kathi and Bucky. Elliot was okay to me. Ace, Kellie and Paris should be the bottom three. Kellie won't be there, but man was she terrible. And did she really have on black blue jeans tucked into boots?

Guest Princess Leena

Ace and Bucky are quite far behind in the last two, unsurprisingly. Pretty sure one of them is going.

Elliot tore it up, great job. He sounded the most like Freddie out of everybody

Taylor was very entertaining and had a damn good vocal. Chris was great too, he just belted it out and this super intensity to him. Unfortunately I don't think the audience appreciated that song much. He should have played it safer and done Tie Your Mother Down.

So those were my top 3. After that I'd actually go to Bucky, he just fit that song really well, even though his vocal wasn't the greatest.

Paris and Katherine had decent vocals, Paris actually surprised me being able to pull that song off.

Kellie was cringe worthy, but I'd put most of the blame on lighting, costuming and makup. Her vocal was better than I expected. However, the judges were crazy for praising her as much as they did.

Ace was terrible. A complete joke, he should go home.

And dear god was Simon a dick tonight.

Worst three were the first three - Bucky, Ace and Kellie. Elliott I didn't get it, but it was decent, if that makes sense.

Paris the Chameleon was the best. I'll give the girl credit, she knows how to roleplay.

Guest Princess Leena

dialidol surprisingly has Chris, Ace and Bucky in the bottom 3. I don't think the AI folk would mind having Chris there this week, though... gets more people to call for him later, and I think they're pulling for him to win most.

dialidol surprisingly has Chris, Ace and Bucky in the bottom 3. I don't think the AI folk would mind having Chris there this week, though... gets more people to call for him later, and I think they're pulling for him to win most.

That would drive Simon bonkers. I still remember how incredulous he was that rocker Peter Evrad had won the Belgian version of Pop Idol. Well, ok, it was actually because he sang "Lithium" during World Idol, but more or less the same thing. And he was better than Marty Casey at any rate.

Guest Princess Leena

It's an hour show tonight, so tons of filler to sit through, I guess.