TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest new jack 4 prez

who should be first 2nd time ring of honor champ

Guest new jack 4 prez

i know gibson and punk are with the wwe now and i don't think if xavier comes back it wouldn't be full time. and i don't think low-kis coming back this time so it's either joe or areis and i'm not sure who i want to be champ . if i had to guess i'd guess joe but there is no way he could live up to his first regin were aries could but gabe can only book good talent not good angles so i don't no

Xavier, his first reign was completely random. I expect his second reign to come in the same manner.

And I don't know what the hell Criplercrosface9 in talking about, atleast he spelled his comment out better than he spelled his name.

Gabe can't book good angles? Are you really that dumb? First of all, you don't BOOK angles, you write angles.

Second, Gabe has WRITTEN some really good angles, case in point...CM Punk Vs ROH. The best storyline of 2005. Homicide Vs Colt Cabana, right now has been excellent. The Gen Next Vs Embassy was a year long storyline that was well done with a great blow-off. CM Punk Vs Jimmy Rave, was very well done.

I'm not even doing to bother mentioning that you butchered the english language.

Will ROH have a two time world champion any time soon? Probably not, Bryan Danielson has a good stretch of time to go with carrying that title and Gabe is always about elevating new people in the main event.

There is no need to put the title Samoa Joe, Xavier has no intention of working full-time and this isn't 2002, where ROH depended on booking "indy dream matches" to sell. ROH is a complete package now built with good wrestling and good storyline progression, the champion is important now.

Does Austin Aries have a chance at getting a second reign? If any, he has the best chance and that is only because he is a dependable guy that TNA isn't going to push to the moon. Obviously, we know Austin Aries has devout loyalty to ROH.

And I don't know what the hell Criplercrosface9 in talking about, atleast he spelled his comment out better than he spelled his name.

I keep all my usernames everywhere the same. AIM didn't have enough room for two p's and s'. I took them out. Blow me.

Though, generally when one makes a joke about another's grammar, they don't have any blatant errors in their insult. In talking about? Fuckin' hypocrite.

i know gibson and punk are with the wwe now and i don't think if xavier comes back it wouldn't be full time. and i don't think low-kis coming back this time so it's either joe or areis and i'm not sure who i want to be champ . if i had to guess i'd guess joe but there is no way he could live up to his first regin were aries could but gabe can only book good talent not good angles so i don't no

Generally reading your posts before you post them is a good idea.

Guest GoJoe

If anyone is going to win it twice any time soon, it'll probably be Joe, just because Joe/Danielson is their big money match, so there's a strong possibility that Joe could win.

But I agree with Hawk 34 that it isn't going to happen any time soon. Joe and Aries are viewed as main eventers as much as Danielson, so why give them another reign when you could elevate Strong or Rave instead?

If anyone is going to win it twice any time soon, it'll probably be Joe, just because Joe/Danielson is their big money match, so there's a strong possibility that Joe could win.

But I agree with Hawk 34 that it isn't going to happen any time soon. Joe and Aries are viewed as main eventers as much as Danielson, so why give them another reign when you could elevate Strong or Rave instead?

Danielson/Joe is hardly the big "money match", the money match is Strong/Danielson III, As far as ROH specific talent is concerned.

The real question is, who gets the first Triple Crown of ROH. A very select group of talent have two titles, so the options are limited for who can get 3 titles first.

Samoa Joe (World and Pure, needs tag titles)

Austin Aries (World and Tag, needs pure title)

AJ Styles (Tag and Pure, needs world title)*

CM Punk(Tag and World, needs pure title)

*ROH doesn't count AJ's brief pure championship reign anymore.

Joe's online promo made it sound like that'll be an upcoming angle, going for the triple crown, but that was probably just the set up for the Letahl break up. I'm no really sure though—I hold the record for being the only man ROH has ever fucked an order for. I'll probably have a better idea when I feel like re-ordering all that stuff.

Joe's online promo made it sound like that'll be an upcoming angle, going for the triple crown, but that was probably just the set up for the Letahl break up. I'm no really sure though—I hold the record for being the only man ROH has ever fucked an order for. I'll probably have a better idea when I feel like re-ordering all that stuff.

It was used for an angle, not so long ago that each, Aries and Joe were charging to be the first triple crown champion. Joe failed to get the tag titles and Aries failed to get the pure title.

With Aries as tag champion, that makes Joe's chase for the triple crown more interesting. That storyline was put on the shelf but you can imagine ROH hasn't forgotten about it.

Danielson will have it too long for that to happen in the near future, I think.

Danielson is likely looking at a full year reign (Glory By Honor), Gabe loves to elevate new talent and he'll have tons of people to put the title on after Danielson puts the title over someone else. It'd be awhile before the title would shuffle back to Danielson.

The only reason I can see AM. Dragon getting a 2nd reign is because he won't be in WWE or TNA, anytime soon and that eventually, Gabe will find a 2nd reign for his promotion neccesary, but that won't be for awhile.

Guest Happy Go Nowhere
I'm not even doing to bother mentioning that you butchered the english language.

:ph34r:

Guest Connzilla

It's Painfully obvious that Homicide is going to take the strap from Danielson at Final Battle 2006, and I'm betting he holds the belt for most of 07 but when or if TNA limits indie bookings to just a couple per month or something I can see Danielson regian the belt from 'cide. Thus becoming the first two time ROH heavywieght champion.

It's going to be hard for anyone who needs to add the Pure Title there resume for the Triple Crown to do so considering the belt was retired after the unification bout in the UK and then a promo was done at the St Paul show (that I was at) basically saying that it is retired.