TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
iggymcfly

Bode Miller

Bode Miller  

37 members have voted

1. 1. How do you feel about him?

• Bode's awesome. He makes me want to buy Nike gear.
    • I don't really care about him one way or the other.
    • Bode sucks and I hate him. If I see one more Bodeism commercial, I'm never buying Nike shoes again for the rest of my life.

Just checking to see how resounding of a failure this Bode ad campaign was. Nike spent millions on it and I don't think I've met anyone out there that even likes the guy. Does anyone like Bode Miller?

He skis. The only other person in his profession that I remember was that Peek-a-Boo chick. (I'm not counting snowboarders because I have no idea who any of them are.)

I'm sure there have been worse, but this probably ranks up there.

I'm pretty Dan and Dave was worse. One got a bronze, the other missed the games.

As for Bode, whatever. Olympics are over, hopefully he's gone. Hopefully Nike is smart enough to realize they backed the wrong horse and he can be left alone like he wanted allll along.

Sure Bode, sure.

I love the fact that he got dQ'ed everytime. Even though he represented my country I was glad the douchebag lost.

Bode Miller couldn't even finish half his events. Who would want to wear the shoes of a loser? If they were interested in marketing skiing, they could have at least used Herminator shoes or something.

Guest Princess Leena

Yes. Because at least those two were likely winners. If was just unfortunate one majorly screwed up in US trials. And the other did get the bronze, I think.

All of this hype and I still couldn't pick him out of a lineup. The only thing I know about him is he doesn't want to win, he wants to inspire. Please tell me how watching a skier fail could possibly inspire me?

All of this hype and I still couldn't pick him out of a lineup. The only thing I know about him is he doesn't want to win, he wants to inspire. Please tell me how watching a skier fail could possibly inspire me?

It showed that even a colossal failure can become a star. That should inspire you to believe that all things are possible, provided that you don't actually want to be a star and just want to let people see that doing your best is the only satisfaction you could ever need.

I'm pretty Dan and Dave was worse. One got a bronze, the other missed the games.

Yes, however, those two, if memory servers, had no reason to be disliked, unlike Miller and TSM's nl5.

Nike is trying to market him like Lance Armstrong and no one is buying it.

I'm sure the public will be less sympathetic toward Miller if he gets cancer of the nuts than they were with Armstrong.

In 6 months I bet there will be a movie about Bode Miller with Matthew McConaughey as the star.

And like true Hollywood fashion, screw up the actual facts and make Bode Miller the 2006 Olympic champion.