TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Arnold_OldSchool

WON Notes - Rey hurt - Warrior lawsuits...

Some of those items (Sid, Rey, and Christian/Juvi) I don't recall seeing... maybe I skimmed over it. This is all from the same issue and not news from this weeks two issues combined, right? My subscription ended on the first one.

The funniest thing in the Feb 27th issue was the satirical piece about the talent hunt. Meltz said it should be obvious who wrote it for him but for me it's not, though I'm assuming it was Alverez.

Nobody else has been called up lately with a crap gimmick except them and if you want to count it the Boogeyman, but he is null and void considering he decided the gimmick was worth "corrective" surgery.

Do you mean his two front teeth? Didn't he knock them out during training/early match/Tough Enough? I'm sorry if it's a stupid question, but I want to know.

Something like that happened but he could have done something about it but WWE Creative told him it would look good for his gimmick and he agreed.

All I have to say about that is if WWE lets him go something during the next year the least they can do is pay for his dental work for his teeth.

Guest xSarahx
The funniest thing in the Feb 27th issue was the satirical piece about the talent hunt. Meltz said it should be obvious who wrote it for him but for me it's not, though I'm assuming it was Alverez.

I thought I was the only one who thought that was funny.

The first name who popped in my head was Alvarez too.

Spirit Squad is a mildly entertaining low/mid card act.

Not being polished with the cheers and in sync can actually be used as an out for guys they want to break away from the gimmick to give a push to. You could tease that so and so is getting sloppy and lazy with the cheers and do subtle teases of dissension. Then you break away whoever at the right moment and immediately you have a babyface in a feud with 4 other guys.

The Spirit Squad would be a lot better if they:

-remembered their cheers

-could stay in sync with each other

This is what happens when you force Indy wrestlers to act like cheerleaders.

The Spirit Squad would be a lot better if they:

-remembered their cheers

-could stay in sync with each other

This is what happens when you force Indy wrestlers to act like cheerleaders.

Yes, hasn't history taught us anything?

It's too good to have been written by Alvarez. And even if it was Alvarez, DM would have said so rather than just hinting at who the writer was. Given the subject matter, and the names used, it really should be obvious who wrote it. I know who it is, and you should too Dr V. :bonk:

Alverez was the first name that popped into my head because of the style it was written, but the fact that Meltz would just credit him if it was did make me re-think that. Cornette or Heyman were my other guesses.