TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
spman

Smackdown Spoilers

I can not believe how big Vinnie Mac's ego is. I think it reached new heights tonight and he wasn't even on the show.

What makes you say that?

Watch the Melina segment with her tag champions backstage. Melina has to take the rescent Muscle and Fitness magazine and masturbate to it. I'm not making this up.

Wow. Out. of. control.

Are you being serious or sarcastic?

Serious. McMahon is out of control.

Finlay trying to fight the lumberjacks when he's tossed to the outside was awesome. That's why Finlay is fucking awesome.

Who the hell is the heel with the mohawk? Did Animal gay himself up for the heel turn or something?

Finlay trying to fight the lumberjacks when he's tossed to the outside was awesome. That's why Finlay is fucking awesome.

Who the hell is the udde with the mohawk? Did Animal gay himself up for the heel turn or something?

Animal.

I love Birchill. He's got some of the best facial expressions in all of wrestling.

I can not believe how big Vinnie Mac's ego is. I think it reached new heights tonight and he wasn't even on the show.

What makes you say that?

Watch the Melina segment with her tag champions backstage. Melina has to take the rescent Muscle and Fitness magazine and masturbate to it. I'm not making this up.

Wow. Out. of. control.

"

You are aware Vince isn't the only male in that magazine right? You could infer that's what she meant yourself...but I dont think she really implied "Im going to go masturbate to Vince Mcmahon."

The guys were looking at playboy, so she just took the fitness magazine

"I still dont understand what the Pirate is accomplishing."

Me neither. But it was seemingly a little over. And, that is a bad ass entrance >_>

Guest Dam(o)nYankees

You would think that three weeks before Mania, they'd play to these guys strengths. Instead, they have Orton and Mysterio doing interviews.

I still dont understand what the Pirate is accomplishing.

It's making me laugh, which is good enough for me.

Those cheap beads just do lot look good on Burchill. And the $10.99 Halloween costume pants pants he's wearing don't work either.

Regal dominating Burchill throughout the match, though, is just silly.

3-WAY INTERVIEW! Can you feel the buyrates rising?

You would think that three weeks before Mania, they'd play to these guys strengths. Instead, they have Orton and Mysterio doing interviews.

He seems to be doing damn good to me.

He's playing the arrogant prick just as well as he did first time around :). (which imo is good)

Guest Dam(o)nYankees

"This match is very important for both sides"

Why? What's on the line?

I know Angle's a face, but his best mic work closer to a tweener or heel.

Interviews have never been Rey's strong point.

Orton is doing his usual frat boy promos.

Not really seeing what this interview does for anyone.

Guest Dam(o)nYankees

On the bright side, he doesn't look 400 pounds when he wears a shirt and vest

Guest wildpegasus

What makes you say that?

Wow. Out. of. control.

"

You are aware Vince isn't the only male in that magazine right? You could infer that's what she meant yourself...but I dont think she really implied "Im going to go masturbate to Vince Mcmahon."

The guys were looking at playboy, so she just took the fitness magazine

"I still dont understand what the Pirate is accomplishing."

Me neither. But it was seemingly a little over. And, that is a bad ass entrance >_>

Well, yeah I'm aware of that. I got quite a big collection of bodybuilding magazines. Not Muscle and Fitness as that's not my type of magazine but I have read enough issues.

That's the overall feeling though you get from the segment. It was Vince causing her to run off and nobody else. It's not coincidence that the only time Vince is on the cover is the only time we ever see Melina run off to do whatever she was going to do. That's the impression the audience gets.

Guest Dam(o)nYankees

Is there a reason they're not calling him Animal? "Road Warrior" with no qualifier sort of adds to the uncomfortableness of the whole look.

Wasn't this his look when he first started to wrestle years ago?

I actually marked out when Animal "won" just then.

That interview with the three guys from before was the shits, wow.

Wow, lot of irony's here sort of.

Considering the whole chief of staff ordeal Jordan once had with JBL. And the fact that right now he IS facing Benoit..the man who beat him in 34 secs.

Guest Dam(o)nYankees

Would it really hurt to the company to post produce or pipe in some boos for Randy Orton?

Guest Dam(o)nYankees

If they all would have come out together to Angle's music, Tazz and or Cole would have had to make a Patriot reference.

Guest Dam(o)nYankees

That dastardly Orton doing something off camera that the announcers mention in passing.

Look. This man needs all the help he can get. No one buys him as a world title contender because no one cares about him. Pump in boos for him so the fans join in. When he does something vile, like duck a tag, make sure the camera catches it and the announcers mention it as more than an afterthought. Lets face it. He's probably winning the belt. At this point, he's in no shape to do so. They have two weeks to bust out every trick in the book, and they are really half assing this.

"Well I can explain... Joey's a pervert."

I didn't like Melina taking the Vince mag for her own business... but that line just fucking rocked and made that segment.

A very nice show tonight. I've been really digging Lashley vs. Finlay, and tonight was no exception. Happy FINLAY~! Day TSM!

Another pretty solid week for SD.

Finlay is growing on me. I liked it when he rolled out of the ring, then punched Funaki for no reason. I don't know why he's in MITB, though. Pretty odd choice, but I suppose if Lashley wins the BR next week, it works.

Great segment with MNM and the playboy. "I can explain... Joey's a pervert." was a great line. Vince McMahon's ego is way out of control, though. Jesus, writing in a masturbation innuendo to your own magazine cover? That's pathetic.

Good stuff from Burchill again, but I don't get the diva involvment. At least he's keeping the C4 and the rope swing entrance.

Hardy/Animal was a snoozer. Animal sucks and Matt Hardy is one of the most overrated midcard wrestlers in the last 4 years. Hardy gets to bump around in MITB now. Yay. SD's scrambling for guys to fill their side of MITB. Putting in a completely separate feud and a guy that's spent the last 3 months getting buried for not taking a chokeslam? Meh.

Benoit/OJ was there.

Decent 6-man ME. I really don't see how Orton can win the title. Angle's still being booked fairly strong, and it looks like they're trying to forget Rey's NWO loss. The sooner Mark Henry gets away from the ME the better.