TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Smartly Pretty

Umm, if possible . . .

So, my mom saw that I was missing 14 homeworks in math, but not that my actual average was an 81. I'm grounded untill interim reports come out (halfway through the marking period), but report cards for this quarter come out on the 22nd. My mom will probably be much happier after she sees those, and I might get ungrounded. Is there anyway I can go unbooked untill then?

If not, just keep it singles matches, because that's fair to Mike, really.

How do you fall behind by fourteen homework assignments? :huh:

No offense, Akira, but how are you budgeting your time? I mean, I don't even let my son come away from the table until his homework is done... Granted, he's only nine, but the principles should be the same: no games, no computer, can't go outside, etc., until homework be done.

Mike, I plan on making this up to you. Anytime you're busy, or just don't feel like writing, let me know. I really fucking owe it to you.

WC, I sort of have a one track mind. I'll fall behind in one course, and then end up saying "shit, I need to start focusing in Science," and then I'll put so much energy into doing Science, I'll forget about History, and it all rolls up into a ball. If my test grades weren't phenomeneal, I'd probably be grounded for a lot longer than that. the ADD pills are supposed to help with that. And they kinda are, but I still have to work to stay focused.

Once again, Mike, I owe you so much. And I owe you "so much" about 12 times. At least I was able to plan out the whole match with you. Not that that's in anyway compensation for me totally screwing your Monday.

7K and 5 hours of my life back would be nice.

You wrote 7K in five hours? :ph34r:

Yes, the entire match was completed last night. It's not exactly 7K, but it's close, I think something like 6,700 some words?

As for Akira, I'm alright with sticking it out, as I feel like writing alone isn't horrible, albeit somewhat frustrating when you need someone on to start checking over grammar and what not, editing what you've written as you continue to attempt to make the deadline. But I don't hold it against you, as we're both currently suffering from ADD-induced poor academic work ethic, except that I'm not missing 14 math assignments nor am I grounded, because I've been doing what WC's 9 year-old has been doing. Hurry up and get back, or I swear to God this is going to be one short-lived title reign.

So, let's see if I can project this team's history: two months into their tenure together, Cross is writing the bulk of their matches by himself, while Akira is taking unscheduled and indeterminate leaves of absences...

At this rate, two years from now, Cross will be holding the midcard together as the fed's most reliable writer while Akira, who passes in and out of the fed more times than a drive-thru, will be a two-time World Champion... they'll dominate the tag division until people get sick of them, and feud with each other three or four times because nobody in the fed but Cross wants to work with Akira...

And then, Akira will retire and become a marker...

By the way, the preceding post was done tongue-in-cheek style, because I saw that Johnny was reading the topic... I kid because I love, Johnny... ;)

I'll kill Akira before he gets any kind of shot at the World Title, balee dat.

As far as my reliability, that match got put off to the last minute because of me, so there's really some fault of my own. Regardless, as long as I'm not subjected to internet-only shows on the SWF's website, then the midcard is fine for me until I start improving my game. I don't care, I just like to write.

So you're suggesting we start a "Velocity" type deal for jobbers that is only placed on a hidden section of the website?

I have sealed my fate.

I was refering to Velocity, not suggesting that happens, sort of as a poke at reliable wrestlers who start in the midcard and end up on some unseen internet show barried on WWE's website. It was more of a referance than it was a literal suggestion.

thank god for finishing high school and college and any other schooling I might need.

oh and that I can't be grounded ;)

I'm with Bruce on that one. Wait until you've graduated from University and are doing minimum-wage bar work, then join the fictional wrestling federation. Within two months you'll be working in a homeless hostel :D