TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
LucharesuFan619

Very dumb question...but 100% serious

How do I make myself get more of those "I have inherited a large sum of money and want to give a portion of it to you" e-mails? Yeah, you know what I mean, the emails that are designed to rip you off even though they say you're going to become a rich mofo. In all seriousness, is there any way I can actually like get my e-mail address out there for scammers like this to send me that type of stuff (like, any place where I can submit my e-mails and have it distributed to such people)? I want to get as many e-mails like that as possible. Why the fuck would I ever WANT to get e-mails like this? Well that's for me to know and you to wonder. But regardless, I want them. Any help would be appreciated. There's gotta be some people here with knowledge on this type of stuff.

give me your e-mail address, I'll e-mail you like once or twice a month with one of those. And maybe occasionally ask you if you want a bigger penis

give me your e-mail address, I'll e-mail you like once or twice a month with one of those. And maybe occasionally ask you if you want a bigger penis

I don't want to just be forwarded such e-mails; I want to actually get them FROM scammers. (again - 100% serious)

XPW, spam e-mails, Jesus, what the hell is wrong with you?

I was dropped on my head as an elder.

he wants to sign someone else's email addy up for them

I've been there too.

He wants to get into the Guiness Book Of Records for the worlds biggest spam collection.

Bid on an ebay item from Nigeria. Use a joke account. After making the bid and establishing communication via email, cancel the bid and await for the scams.

Is this some sort of business venture?

No.

Since my last post, I have received only one of these such e-mails, (which sucks, but still one is better than none) but when I replied and said I was interested, I never heard back again, which confusses (yes, confusses) me since I expressed my interest...but oh well...hopefully more will come. If you have any more suggestions on how to solicit these e-mails let me know.