TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Lei Tong

TUF 3: The Thread

Yeah, I mean, the fact that Edwards made a good chunk more then Hominick while being the loser was twisted.

It's really not that different than boxing, and at least the UFC hasn't withheld a belt from from a title match winner because he couldn't pay his sanctioning fee.

Yeah, I mean, the fact that Edwards made a good chunk more then Hominick while being the loser was twisted.

It's really not that different than boxing, and at least the UFC hasn't withheld a belt from from a title match winner because he couldn't pay his sanctioning fee.

Atleast a main eventer of a big boxing card makes more then 10 fucking grand.

I missed the first 10 minutes, is the fight set up already or was Tait just being a retard when he said the basketball nerd was going to get his ass run through like a train?

Bipsing has like the biggest chip on his shoulder ever.

Tito surely hired a PR guy before this show started, "Make dinner for them, hire an interpreter for the deaf kid, we WILL remake your image"

;)

I think all of Tito's team has hearing issues. Last week he told the guy not to pull guard, so he did. This week he tells his guy, UNDERHOOK THE LEFT ARM, so he doesn't.

Nice fucking sub.

WHOOOOOO HOOO!

JIU JIT SU!!! JIU JIT SU!! JIU JIT SU!!!

I love this show. This is my favourite show on television right now. That was great. I was cheering for Noah, I wanted Jesse to lose, and that was the perfect ending. Great work.

Shamrock's team better win strictly on talent because his coaching/training techniques leave a LOT to be desired. This season could easily be the best of the three since it's already surpassed last year's effort.

Shamrock's team better win strictly on talent because his coaching/training techniques leave a LOT to be desired. This season could easily be the best of the three since it's already surpassed last year's effort.

Ken still has the best MW's by far. I'd go so far as to say Tito has no "sure thing" match-ups at that weight. However, now that Forbes got exposed for having no submission awareness and Kristian still a question mark, Tito looks to have the LHW advantage.

I third (or fourth, whatever) Noah's beauty of a submission. He was like "All right, fuck this. Time to end this puppy."

Gee, Shamrock gives his guys time off and they come back rusty and the one guy who's advanced is dogging it because he's already done his job. Why the fuck is he so surprised?

Tito pretty much using this show to become The Most Beloved MMA Fighter in America is hilarious.

On a closing note: Dickhead.