TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Jericholic82

The Simpsons Movie In Production

I already like the fact that they are using stronger language in the movie.

It's actually kind of pathetic, considering they blasted Family Guy for this sort of thing.

It's actually kind of pathetic, considering they blasted Family Guy for this sort of thing.

"Son of a bitch" is nothing...if I hear "fuck" come out of Homer's mouth, then I'm with you.

"Son of a bitch" is nothing...if I hear "fuck" come out of Homer's mouth, then I'm with you.

The fact of the matter is that the Simpsons shouldn't be about "stronger language" regardless of whether it's a feature film that stinks of "Direct to DVD" (at least, it should be) or something that's on Sundays @ 8pm. Then again, the Simpsons hasn't been what it used to be in god knows how many years anyway...

I remember they origionally wanted to make a Simpsons movie way back around season 4 with the episode Kamp Krusty. I am curious if they are going to be able to pull this off. Regardless, I am 90% sure I will check this out in theaters.

Guest Princess Leena

Way, way too late for this. Which is a shame.

If they haven't been able to think up good ideas for 22-minute shows, for years... I don't see how filling 90+ can be any better.

I remember Greoning saying that he and alot of the guys that worked on the old shows would have a big part in this.

He basically made it sound like he was going all out to make the movie as good as the show used to be.

It's kind of ironic because "Not as funny as it used to be" still translates into being a lot funnier then 75% of anything else on TV....In my opinion at least....

A Simpsons movie certainly couldn't be worse than that NASCAR Will Ferrell movie.

That looks like a complete shitpile.