TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Mole

What college do you go to?

Guest Agent of Oblivion

I did 2 years at Ball State with about five different majors, sticking primarily with recreational chemistry.

I'm going to Indiana-Purdue Ft. Wayne this fall, majoring in a variety of Earth and space sciences.

I have a sister thats going to grad school at Ball State, hopefully she stayed away from you and your "recreational chemisty" projects.

If she was there about five years ago and did anything illegal, there's quite honestly a good chance it came from me. I ended up almost getting evicted and arrested in the same day, so I flushed what I had and got the fuck out of Muncie.

Ah, school days.

I got into U of T Mississauga, how is it C-Bacon?

I'm at Ryerson University and hopefully will be finishing soon

It's not bad. In some sense it feels like a glorofied high school beacuse of its size. One of the buildings actually was a high school in the 70s. Not much of a party school either. It's fine academically though, and they're adding some fancy new buildings in September.

Northern Michigan University heading into sophomore year. Thinking about transferring downstate though.

Southern Cross University, Australia.

Halfway through my first year in a Psychology undergrad degree.

I start my last year of grad school at the University of Louisville in three weeks. I'll be a newly minted MBA, which they tell us (halfway through the program) is only really useful in finding a new job for the first six months that you have it. I'm glad I don't plan on changing careers.

Guest Vitamin X

I'm transferring at the end of the year to Portland State University, opting instead for a double-major in English and Theatre Arts with an interdisciplinary minor in Film Studies. I'm probably going to graduate in about a year or two, but, eh, 25 isn't so bad. Better late than never.