TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Downhome

OAO WrestleMania 22 thread - 4/2/06

I'm not watching, but let me get this straight.

There's 45 minutes left? For the pillow fight and HHH/Cena?

Is it at all *possible* that RVD gets involved during/after the Title match to cash in? After all MITB was on second... that was ages ago.

I wouldn't normally consider this a possibility, but I just can't see HHH/Cena going more than 15 or so minutes.

The way you guys are describing this a lot of the matches seem rushed, especially the last one... almost like they want to make sure they have plenty of time for the ending.

And unless they had something really cool planned for the end of Cena/HHH why wouldn't Rey's victory go on last? Makes me think something is up.

Or maybe HHH will just get a 20 minute entrance- whatever.

Just remember that the PPVs always end like 15min early.

Is it at all *possible* that RVD gets involved during/after the Title match to cash in? After all MITB was on second... that was ages ago.

I wouldn't normally consider this a possibility, but I just can't see HHH/Cena going more than 15 or so minutes.

The way you guys are describing this a lot of the matches seem rushed, especially the last one... almost like they want to make sure they have plenty of time for the ending.

And unless they had something really cool planned for the end of Cena/HHH why wouldn't Rey's victory go on last? Makes me think something is up.

RVD blows his load on the MITB, then HHH squashes him, succesfully burrying his competition before he even gets off the ground.

DX Reforms.

WHOO! I might actually be right.

Meanwhile, I dont get why Candice tries to cover herself after her dress gets torn off.

Just remember that the PPVs always end like 15min early.

Oh, OK, didn't realize that. I haven't actually watched a live PPV since... I don't even know... possibly Summerslam '01.

Guest The Showcase

SO how long does Mysterio hold it for?

I'll be surprised if he's still champion by Judgment Day.

The show never ends at exactly 11:00.

For most PPV's it's scheduled as 8:00 to 11:00, but it normally ends around 10:40. So the pillow fight probably goes 5 minutes, then you get waste 10 more minutes on the hype video and entrances, and get a 15-20 minute match.

Torrie with a full blown breast slip, and it's still not covered up!!!

I'd get excited, but I just remembered I've already seen her bare breasts in several pictures.

Since Torrie is a face she now can win every match ever.

Just like she just did.

And there wasn't a single pillow shot in that pillow fight I don't think. :lol:

Since Torrie is a face she now can win every match ever.

Just like she just did.

And there wasn't a single pillow shot in that pillow fight I don't think. :lol:

Unless pillows is a euphemism for boobs.

They also said that Chole now does the stink face.

HHH with a new "King of Kings" theme, and he shows up being lifted through the floor on a throne with a helmet, botle of water, and a hammer of sorts.

What the fuck.

EDIT:

Here is his normal theme, that was just for the mini-entrance.

Guest The Showcase

Triple H is hilarious to me because there's another man that goes by the moniker "King Of Kings".

His name? Jesus Christ. Coincidence? I think not.