TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest jlvideo

Who wuld you bring back to TNA?

Guest jlvideo

Of some of the past workers TNA had in the last few years,who would you think they should bring back adn why:

d-lo brown

mike sanders

amazing red

perry saturn

mike awesome

the sandman

brian lee

justin credible

slash(wolfie d)

jason cross

jimmy rave

delirious

teddy hart

frankie kazarian

I'd like to see kazarian back with bently and traci. I liked sanders quite a bit and i though was underated. he was a good mouth piece and not a bad worker. I know slash is in the IWA and awesome is in japan.

Guest El Satanico

Kazarian, I guess. Bentley wouldn't be useless and they'd be a good tag team, not from Canada or named AMW/3D, to build up.

I second Low Ki. For Gods sake, please sign him back. He, Styles, and Lynn put on some classics in TNA's early days. Speaking of Lynn, whats his status? Is he still fucked from the botched Juvidriver that nearly killed him, or is there something else going on? Jason Cross would be a good addition to the X-Division, but I heard he put on a lot of weight and got sluggish(?).

Bringing back D-lo would make a fine addition to the Heavyweight division, or as an ally to fight Jarrett and company. He would be much cheaper then the suggested Goldberg, luger etc.

I'd also love to see the tag team of Slash & Brian Lee back. New Church stable of Slash, Brian Lee & Abyss would be fun.

Guest El Satanico

Is it even possible for a known name to be cheaper than Luger? At this point, I'd imagine Dlo would bring a higher price tag than Luger.

d-lo brown DOWN WITH THE BROWN! I still want to see D-Lo and Monty as tag team champions!

mike sanders

amazing red

perry saturn

mike awesome In some hardcore matches against Sabu and Abyss

the sandman

brian lee

justin credible

slash(wolfie d) To be managed by Jim Mitchell again

jason cross

jimmy rave

delirious

teddy hart Join Team Canada?

frankie kazarian THE FUTURE....get a haircut hippie

Screw D-Lo. If I'm going to excuse a lack of charisma and true main event potential, the guy's going to be a great wrestler. Above average workers who just don't entertain me = thumbs down.

Fire Bentley and bring back Kazarian.

I like Teddy Hart, but he's obviously too much of a liability.

Slash was great. I'd personally love to see Raven eventually start up another Flock with him as one of the members.

The thing is, does TNA really even _need_ to bring back anyone at this point? Their roster is pretty full, and they only have one hour of TV a week (discounting Xplosion, which most people can't see). None of the guys named really have enough name value to generate any extra interest in the product. And yeah, bringing back Low Ki would be cool, but that would just push out someone like Chris Sabin or Sonjay Dutt, who have been around for a while and are ready to move up in the X Division.

I wouldn't mind Awesome being back. I'm a Mike Awesome fan, thats all there is to it.

Kazarian and Bentley worked very well together since they covered each other's shortcomings (Bentley is good as a prick in the ring, and Kazarian has some decent talent in the ring) and had good chemistry.

Red should be brought back only if he's shaken off the ringrust that he accumulated following his knee surgery. If he's still the sloppy/sluggish mess he was immediately following it, don't even bother.

LowKi should be brought back in whenever he's not touring Japan. I don't care how he acts backstage, there's bound to be somebody that can teach him a lesson - physically or legally - so sign him to x number of dates and have Ki/Joe on PPV after a month-long build.

Sanders back as a heel broadcaster, or even just a mouthpiece for a talent that has ring skill but no mic skills, would be wonderful. That's the role he wanted but TNA wouldn't give him, so just say sorry and take him back. The man has charisma and is gold on the mic...HEYYYY!!!!

And yes, BRING BACK SLASH. The man was a big part of the early tag division, and he and Brian Lee (as the Killdozer) were wonderful together (until Lee showed his true talentless side).

Ki, Awesome, and D'Lo would all be welcome additions in my mind. Whatever issues Awesome was having before seem to have gone away(see One Night Stand). I'd also like to see TNA get UFC to allow a special hybrid fight between Ken Shamrock and Tito Ortiz on a TNA PPV or Spike special to further the cross promotion, as I don't think they're really effective as shoot fighters, but Ken has proven he can wrestle and Ortiz has been in the environment and can definately cut a promo(see UFC 51 if you don't believe me)

personally, id hire the human tordano. the man has awesome carisma!

as for bringing people back, being a sandman fan id like to see him but theres no point. awesome would be cool, as someone stated earlier, hardcore matches with sabu and abyss.

and bring back kazarian, tag him back with (the now heel) bentley.

while im on the subject, is matt always going to be refered to as "marverick matt"?

Guest Timmer
Of some of the past workers TNA had in the last few years,who would you think they should bring back adn why:

d-lo brown

mike sanders

amazing red

perry saturn

mike awesome

the sandman

brian lee

justin credible

slash(wolfie d)

jason cross

jimmy rave

delirious

teddy hart

frankie kazarian

I'd like to see kazarian back with bently and traci. I liked sanders quite a bit and i though was underated. he was a good mouth piece and not a bad worker. I know slash is in the IWA and awesome is in japan.

The only want I would want back long tern would be Mike Sanders. I never understood why he didn't make it big.

I'd take him over Randy orton any day.

Awesome...I'd sign him to a short term deal

Everyone else? No thanks. They already don't know what to do with the roster that they have...

d-lo brown - has a litttle name value, and it good in the ring and on the mic. good addition to the heavys

mike sanders - amazing on the mic, decent in the ring, might use him more as a personality or manager

amazing red - maybe - he been shit in the ring ever since his injury - but he's over with the crowd

perry saturn

mike awesome - maybe - could be a good addition to the heavyweight division

the sandman

brian lee

justin credible - maybe - maybe if they found a good place for him to fit, maybe with raven?

slash(wolfie d)

jason cross

jimmy rave

delirious - solid x-division enhancement talent.

teddy hart - maybe - if he isn't an dickface.

frankie kazarian - I see nothing useful or potentially good in kazarian, i never have.

Guest Coffey

More than half their roster right now are no-name, no-gimmick wrestlers. Why bring in more people that fuck around in the mid-card, praying for iMPACT! time? They just paid $500k for Sting for one-year. They've really hardly used him. Why spend more money on more wrestlers right now? There's rumors of bringing in Goldberg and they just brought in Steiner. If anything, they should stop.

I used to be a big supporter of TNA. Now, I look at it kinda the same way Leena does. Why watch if it's just a bunch of fuckin' squash matches featuring second rate wrestlers that I don't give two-shits about? I don't want to pay to buy a PPV with Steiner and Jarrett in the main event. I'm not going to play thirty bucks a month to watch five-hundred different incarnations of Daniels/Styles/Joe.

I don't know if you've been watching the past few weeks of Impact (or if anyone has there hasn't been a thread) but they changed the format away from squash matches and Impact seems a lot better now. Thursday's show should be pretty nice with Daniels/Joe and Sting's TV return to the ring.

As far as bringing anyone back, I'd like to see D'Lo but the roster is definitly pretty full as is.

Guest Princess Leena

Out of that list:

Mike Sanders, but only if Impact had more time, and he'd be mostly used as a mouthpiece.

D'Lo, if he ever got into better shape.

Guest Princess Leena
I used to be a big supporter of TNA. Now, I look at it kinda the same way Leena does. Why watch if it's just a bunch of fuckin' squash matches featuring second rate wrestlers that I don't give two-shits about? I don't want to pay to buy a PPV with Steiner and Jarrett in the main event. I'm not going to play thirty bucks a month to watch five-hundred different incarnations of Daniels/Styles/Joe.

Hey now, don't lump me in as a TNA hater. I'm just an Impact! hater. And I insult the absolutely horrible booking that TNA consistently has. But, at least half the TNA PPV's I've seen have been highly enjoyable.

I bitch more because I see that TNA CAN put a good product out most weeks on Impact!, but they don't really try.