TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
The Tino Standard

Is it worth my money to order the replay at 11?

Thread title basically explains what I'm after here: I just got home and my roommate gets home from work at 11. Without mentioning any spoilers, for those of you watching Wrestlemania right now, is it worth our time and money to order the replay later tonight?

I'll break down the matches without spoiling it.

Carlito and Chris Masters Vs. TBS and Kane - Ok match, nothing special

Money In The Bank - Pretty good spotfest, not as good as last years though.

Edge Vs. Foley - Best match of the night, great hardcore match

JBL Vs. Benoit - Good wrestling match, not great, but good

Boogeyman Vs. Booker T and Sharmell - Lame filler

Trish Stratus Vs. Mickie James - Best womans match in the history of the WWE

Taker Vs. Mark Henry - Suprisingly decent match, alot better then it had every right to be.

McMahon Vs. HBK - Entertaining match. About as good as McMahon Vs. Hogan street fight from WM19

Randy Orton Vs. Mysterio Vs. Angle - Good match, could've been great but it was too short.

And HHH Vs. Cena is just starting...

That's sort of a spoiler there. However...

Hmm...there's 3 good matches...one REALLY good (woman's match)...a couple funny backstage skits and a strange but hot crowd.

Save your $50. Reading the recaps are good enough. And you can download it for free tomorrow anyway

Where? :huh:

Most likely a torrent, and I think there is a site called wrestlingtorrent.com or something to get them from. Don't quote me on that, though, as I'm much too impatient to ever download an entire movie or 3 hour show so i don't speak from experience.

Save your $50. Reading the recaps are good enough. And you can download it for free tomorrow anyway

Where? :huh:

Most likely a torrent, and I think there is a site called wrestlingtorrent.com or something to get them from. Don't quote me on that, though, as I'm much too impatient to ever download an entire movie or 3 hour show so i don't speak from experience.

Yeah, but you're also on dialup; I'm not.

I just don't know how to use torrents; I fell behind the "power curve" when Kazaa went bye-bye...

Guest JRE

During MITB, Edge/Foley, The Triple Threat, and Cena/HHH...lots of excitement in the gut.

EDIT: Vince/Shawn too.

It was pretty good, though my main gripe with the show is that some of the better matches, like the MITB match seemed way to short in order to make time for the shit matches like Boogeyman/Booker T and/or the overbooked matches like the McMahon/HBK match.

It is not worth $50. The filler was ok......if you are drunk. P.O.D. is the celebrity theme song band this year singing "BUYAKAKAKAKAKA" for Rey Mysterio, Jr. So unless you are a Mick Foley mark, don't buy the PPV.

I think it's supposed to be Conan the Barbarian

I guess the constant references to Conan during the telecast, didn't register to some people.

Guest El Satanico

I guess it probably is Conan, but Thor is the one with the big hammer.

FYI: Despite being completely unmotivated about ordering this show until about 10:55, I ended up buying it.

I'm glad I did. Entertaining show that kept my interest from start to finish.

If you like bizarro shows that are all over the place and prove that Vince doesn't know his audience, get the replay.

And HHH was the undisputed King of Recoculous in that get-up. What a douche. I bet it's one of the little oufits that Stephanie dresses him up in during their role-playing adventures. (I wonder what their safety word is… )

If you like bizarro shows that are all over the place and prove that Vince doesn't know his audience, get the replay.

And HHH was the undisputed King of Recoculous in that get-up. What a douche. I bet it's one of the little oufits that Stephanie dresses him up in during their role-playing adventures. (I wonder what their safety word is… )

Jericho.

Jericho.

Oh TAG~! :headbang:

I think it's supposed to be Conan the Barbarian

I guess the constant references to Conan during the telecast, didn't register to some people.

yea, but weird since the king of kings reference is to Jesus Christ but WWE didnt want to offend ayone I guess at first I thought he was dressed as Jesus till I saw the fur and stuff. Really dumb and you know he was feeling like a moron with it.