TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
ChrisMWaters

OAO Post Mania 22 Raw Thread

Guest InuYasha

If the main event goes any longer than 5 minutes, I predict it will be a giant clusterfuck.

Its like the god damn Fatu/Sultan thing.

Jamal will come back in 2years and dance with Scotty Too Hotty

No, he's going to try to make a difference and dance first, then after his ass balloons to 4x its current size, then he'll dance, shove his ass in people's faces, then get over.

Guest NYankees

This FAT FUCK is beyond an embarassment to wrestling. Yeah Vince really is a Genius. I remember watching the first season of tough enough and Tazz was laughing at the guy who was barking at the moon. Tazz was like does this guy really think he can make it to the WWE and have Vince McMahon put him on tv. Well the question to your answer tazz is YES!!!!

What the fuck was that all about? I didn't know the Headshrinkers were back

What a terrible.....underwhelming......disgusting..discpe....dispicable.....debut

Worst of all. They use Ric Flair to put over this guy as a monster. I'm all for Ric Flair passing the torch and putting people over but that was ridiculous.

The WWE securing all the Wrestlecrap nominations for the year TONIGHT.

It's Jamal as one of the god damn Headhunters!

I liked the idea of a Cuban Nature Boy..but..what the hell..theres nothing good that will come out of Jamalaomagabaga..

Jamalaomagabaga & Boogey Man as your next tag team champions! Boogey Man can eat the worms and Jamalaomagabaga can chew on a turkey leg.

I liked the idea of a Cuban Nature Boy..but..what the hell..theres nothing good that will come out of Jamalaomagabaga..

Jamalaomagabaga & Boogey Man as your next tag team champions! Boogey Man can eat the worms and Jamalaomagabaga can chew on a turkey leg.

Too bad they cut Super Porky, he could have been their mascot.

Guest Dam(o)nYankees

Osama debuted and I missed it? Well, I'm downloading this show.

His gimmick should be that he can eat a 5 pound block of cheese and not suffer from constipation.

Its like the god damn Fatu/Sultan thing.

Jamal will come back in 2years and dance with Scotty Too Hotty

No, he's going to try to make a difference and dance first, then after his ass balloons to 4x its current size, then he'll dance, shove his ass in people's faces, then get over.

He will get over once he adds some japanese head bump moves.

Too bad they cut Super Porky, he could have been their mascot.

Two weird painted up black dudes and a creepy midget... it's GIMMICKS ON A MISSION~!

Guest NYankees

If this fat fuck debuted in 1986 he would be main eventing wrestlemania and be the fat slug of the month competition for Hulk Hogan.

WTF was up with HHH looking next to him when no one was there?

It means he was bullshitting Edge about respecting the hell out of him.