TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
MarvinisaLunatic

Joy of Painting with Bob Ross Game in the works..

This is just sad.

So yeah. I guess it could just be an updated Mario Paint..and this is sorta the "innovative" gaming experience that Nintendo is going for, but still...

Who wants to paint anything on a console...If I really wanted to learn how to paint, Id get real paint and an easel and watch his silly show on PBS..

Unless some crazy Japanese programming folks make a batshit insane concept game out of it, something tells me I'm probably not going to be interested.

Digital art is fast becoming the prefered medium for artist.

I honestly can't remember the last time I did something by hand. Undo has just spoiled me too much.

I was watching TV in the waiting room at a nearby hospital a couple months ago. As I flipped through channels, I found the Bob Ross painting show on and I left it for a couple minutes. Next thing I know, I turn around and EVERYBODY IN THE WAITING ROOM is hooked.

By the way, the Family Guy spoof on Bob Ross is awesome. "We're going to put a pine tree right here... That'll just be our little secret..... And I mean it! I swear to God, if you tell ANYONE about that pine tree, I will (bleeeeeep) KILL YOU."

By the way, the Family Guy spoof on Bob Ross is awesome. "We're going to put a pine tree right here... That'll just be our little secret..... And I mean it! I swear to God, if you tell ANYONE about that pine tree, I will (bleeeeeep) KILL YOU."

The Mission Hill spoof is infinitely funnier than Family Guy's "beat you over the head" approach; it pretty much starts out with that show on...you don't know why it's on...then when he does the "happy little tree" we here cheering and howling, because the crew was taking bets on how long it would be.

Does the game come with an afro wig?

Throw in a happy tree lithograph and I'll consider a preorder

Too bad Working Designs went out of business just imagine what could of been the super deluxe special edition box set. It would of included 8 x 10 posters of happy bushes, fluffy clouds, mountain landscapes, a best of dvd of the PBS show, and the orginal soundtrack with songs from Enya and Yoyo Ma.

Boondocks had a pretty good spoof on him, too.

That guy was awesome, yeah.

I think this is one indication that if you thought DS had some weird games, you ain't seen nothing yet.