TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Failed Bridge

I Just Noticed

Man. Fuck you. I'm the only Jeremy here, bitch.

I'm older and I was a member here first. I have seniority.

Bitch.

Did you guys speak in class today?

I remember in grade 3, there were 3 Adams in the class. It was pretty confusing, having to put the first letter of their last name after the Adam. I always got Adam L. and Adam N. mixed up.

True story, I now work with Adam N., but he's the only Adam there, so he's just Adam, no N.

Adam, that's a weird name.

Guest Felonies!

Man. Fuck you. I'm the only Jeremy here, bitch.

I'm older and I was a member here first. I have seniority.

Bitch.

Did you guys speak in class today?

I love it!

By the way, Adam means red dirt!

I remember in grade 3, there were 3 Adams in the class. It was pretty confusing, having to put the first letter of their last name after the Adam. I always got Adam L. and Adam N. mixed up.

True story, I now work with Adam N., but he's the only Adam there, so he's just Adam, no N.

Adam, that's a weird name.

Exhibit A on why I should never post when I get home in the morning after a night shift.

This Carnival/Frigid thing confuses me. I obviously missed shenanigans.

I don't have any TSM folks on my list, although I am "friends" with CJ and Flyboy. I tried to add Ravenbomb once upon a moon, but he doesn't like me.

I tried to add CJ a few weeks ago, but he straight-up dissed me, and never confirmed/denied the invite.

I killed Proof from D12 in response.

I have a myspace and actually have none of you on it and you'll never ever find my page either! *insert evil laughter here*

I just noticed I'm like the only one here who doesn't have a mess of TSM people on their MySpace Friends list. I think its because I'd be embarrassed to have most of you have the chance to interact with my family and people I went to school with.

I have to agree 100%.

During my experence with message boards, they're are alot of fucked up people. Last thing I want to do is have people I don't even know get into my personal life, and message my friends and family.

I just sent a request to both Laurence Maroney and Chad Jackson to be added to their friend's list. Laurence Maroney's real life friends all type like AOL chatroom idiots.