TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
KingPK

ESPN sucks, so do thread closers

So what? It's BIG NEWS in a sport that bores me terribly. I want to see something else discussed.

Even if it was something I gave half a shit about, I still wouldn't want to see six straight hours of coverage.

Someone died? no? Then it doesn't need that much coverage.

Guest My Pal, the Tortoise

There are other outlets for sports news. I recommend practically all of them.

I caught Steve Phillips saying that since this list goes back to 2001, it doesn't matter if you sign these guys.

There are other outlets for sports news. I recommend practically all of them.

Hey! Someone catches on!

We don't get FSN here. But we do get Fox Sports Espanol but I ain't paying $5 for something I don't understand or care about.

Anyone doubt that USC's gonna win that little mock playoff that ESPN's got going on?

Well...color me surprised. They went with Oklahoma over USC in the final.

Guest My Pal, the Tortoise

The way they're circling the wagons for Roger Clemens is something else. You'd think they learned their lesson after circling the wagons for Vick backfired. Oh well. Gotta protect your investments.

Who's the Einstein that thought having Skip Bayless on Sportscenter every night was a good idea? Although seeing Marcellous Wiley look him in the eye and almost kick his ass was great.

So apparently Dickie V is gone till February because of a throat surgery he had. I noticed he sounded like he could barley talk a couple weeks ago.

Guest RyechnaiaSobaka
Bill Parcells is going back the the NFL!!!!!! We must interrupt Around the Horn to talk about nothing.

Who was the guy who thought "Hey, Kellerman's leaving - why don't we give his job to the stat boy from PTI?"

Bill Parcells is going back the the NFL!!!!!! We must interrupt Around the Horn to talk about nothing.

Who was the guy who thought "Hey, Kellerman's leaving - why don't we give his job to the stat boy from PTI?"

What? He's leagues better than Kellerman.

I'm sick of ESPN giving airtime to this glorified New England cheerleader Count from "Sesame Street." Between that and the cat that picks Bowl games, I wonder what the Nielsen people are telling the worldwide leader about the average age of their audience members.

So what's the general consensus on Amy Nelson, the chick that's seen periodically on First Take these days?

is she the loud black gal I saw sparring with Skip Monday?

Jemelle Hill

Nelson's the gal that does the little online chat thingys.