TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Dangerous A

TSM 2006 NBA Playoffs thread

Outlandish prediction time: Nenad Krstic will be a franchise level center before he retires.

What is Anthony Johnson on during this series, and more importantly where can I get some?

Krstic had Jermaine's entire arm hooked on that rebound. He should be on the line. I guess payback for game 1, or whatever.

Outlandish prediction time: Nenad Krstic will be a franchise level center before he retires.

I've thought that since last season, but I didn't tell anyone but my best friend. That likely won't count.

Well, looks like we're in for a total elimination night tonight.

Kenny Smith is going to have a huge 3 team fishing trip tonight on Inside the NBA.

Well, looks like we're in for a total elimination night tonight.

Kenny Smith is going to have a huge 3 team fishing trip tonight on Inside the NBA.

Raja Bell needs to be in the process of clotheslining his fish in the picture :asshole2:

I know I'd choose the guy who's shot 38% for the series if we needed a shot in the clutch.

Croshere was off, Jackson (surprise) was off, ZERO points off the bench. I don't know why the hell we even put Fred Jones out there if he's not going to attack the basket. This game was a total carryjob by JO and AJ, with a good contribution from Granger.

Congrats to the Nets, and I hope they beat Miami, it's just a shame that only 3 guys come to play in such an urgent situation.

I think it's because of the mics by the rim, actually, it just sounds louder than usual in this game. Plus, after changing over from the end of the IND/NJ game, it doesn't seem as loud by comparison. I don't think I've heard the crowd in Indy that loud all season.

I think that if the Heat were to lose this series, that Shaq would retire. They won't, but I still think it's something that's possible.

Well, I'm not doing too well tonight as far as picks go. I really thought the Pacers and Bulls would force game 7's.

I'm not going to pick them, but I wouldn't be as shocked as others would be if the Suns won tonight.

I wouldn't be surprised either. That's why I haven't bragged or said anything.

Me scared.

I don't think I've ever wanted to see a basketball series go to game 7 as much as Suns/Lakers. I don't care what happens on game 7, I just want to see how Kobe and Raja Bell react to each other.

Kobe wouldn't do shit and would be an idiot to even touch Raja. There's really nothing to watch for as far as that goes, until at least the preseason or next regular season. It's a non-issue.

Except for the Artest brawl thing, there haven't been many matchups that have lived up to the fighting attitude.

Seriously, Kobe got dicked by Chris Childs. He's not doing anything.

Well, if there were ever time for a miracle comeback, now would be it, with Wade having fouled out.

Shaq with 30 & 20 after those foul shots.

Hmm, Dick Baveta (sp?) is the ref tonight. Could this lead to the Lakers getting the screw job to get to game 7? It would atone for the Portland series from a few years ago.

Great game tonight, I don't get what alf was complaining about with a foul, as I didn't see one.

The refs called a good series, so whatever.

Anthony Johnson was insane, I said I didn't think he could beat the Nets by himself and I was almost wrong.

I've been high on Krstic since last year as well, I knew he was going to be something good, it just took everyone else a little longer to notice it.

It was a great series, all the games except one were close, and I give the Pacers all the credit in the world for not giving up.

Go Nets Go!

BEAT THE HEAT!

Bulls completely gave up after the first quarter tonight. It's just as well that Miami advanced. The Bulls, after Game 5 and tonight would have been completely embarrassed the next round. Next year they should look into finding a real good center to counter the small guys.

I didn't see much of the second quarter, but the Suns' defense inside in the first quarter was terrible. James Jones was practically trying to guard Kwame, Odom and George all by himself. They're very lucky to be leading at the half.

All L.A. has to do is keep pounding it inside by posting up Odom. That'll put Marion on the bench with his 4th foul, and then they can do the same with Diaw or Thomas. If Kobe doesn't try to win it by himself they should be alright.

As much as I didn't think it was possible, Phoenix is going to take this series.

Marion went that whole quarter playing 30 feet from the hoop because Odom didn't post him up. Thomas picked up his 4th with about 3 minutes to go and didn't have to play defense after that. Diaw sat almost the entire quarter with 4 and the Suns are still up 3.

I don't get the logic to not pounding the post until all of the Suns big men have 4 or more fouls, or Grant has to play significant time. Stupid gameplanning and/or execution leads to a 3-1 lead being lost.

Guest Smues

Suns tie it with a 3 at 6.3 left...............but we all know what happens next.