TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Dangerous A

TSM 2006 NBA Playoffs thread

Guest NYankees

Tim Thomas with a huge three. Lakers have the ball with the final 6 seconds.

I guess the refs didn't want to rig this one. More importantly, where the hell has this Tim Thomas been his entire NBA career?

I just want to say that this has been an incredible game thus far. There have been huge performances on both sides, and you really couldn't ask for anything better in terms of a game that will likely decide the series.

The one thing that's bothering me though as a Lakers fan is why the hell is Smush Parker still in? He's been terrible for the entire series, and he's doing everything he can to fuck up the game. You know that Devean George would do 100 times better out there, especially with all his playoff experience.

Guest Smues

"The suns trying to get a double digit lead"

huh?

edit: ahh he ment two possession.

I keep flip flopping on who I want to win this game. I think i've settled on phoenix, because it'd be nice for the Clippers to actually have some HOME games rather than a 7 game away series. either way the semis should be fun.

Guest NYankees
I keep flip flopping on who I want to win this game. I think i've settled on phoenix, because it'd be nice for the Clippers to actually have some HOME games rather than a 7 game away series. either way the semis should be fun.

Plus dont you want to see a game 7. Tim Thomas pisses a three pointer right in front of Phil Jackson.

Tim Thomas just won this series for Phoenix and saved Nash from missing the final shot for the Suns in the 4th quarter. This just doesn't make sense.

Smush is single handedly killing the Lakers right now. It's impressive to watch.

This guy has singlehandedly made me ill.

I don't think the series is over, but the casket is about 80% closed.

Guest NYankees

Kobe is doing everything in his power to get the win for the Lakers.

lakers really seem to have reverted to "regular season" lakers here at the end and in OT. kobe with 30+ shots, huge scoring night, the rest of the laker players looking sluggish and out of rhythm, little ball movement.

Guest NYankees

It's funny to see Laker fans who are the second most spoiled fans outside of Yankee fans pray to god for George to make a free throw.