TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Vampiro69

I graduate from college this week!

What I enjoyed about college was checking out the new women in my classes every semester.

^We all did.^

I wanted to announce this to everyone on the board. On May 13 I will be graduating from college with a Bachelor of Science in History Education with a minor in Political Science.

You should have gotten your minor in PE, since all schools really want history teachers for is to coach.

Weird, I graduate the same day. Have a double major in Music and Political Science, moving on to Wayne State University Law School.

Weird, I graduate the same day. Have a double major in Music and Political Science, moving on to Wayne State University Law School.

You majored in music AND political science? Kanye West must REALLY piss you off.

My sister graduates in a couple of weeks with a BA in nutrition or something. She has already been recruited for a job which she starts the Monday after Graduation. Go Her!!!

Hell, the job you planned on going into may not even be where you wind up.

A couple months after returning to school in '02, I had planned on going into education (spec. math), but my trepidation of dealing with teenagers (esp. with the memories of teenagedness fresh in my mind) made me focus on teaching exclusively in college, which would require a math graduate degree. Well, I enjoyed teaching college for the time I did it, but graduate math studies suck a huge fat one, so I toiled around for awhile before finding (lucking?) my way into my current job as an auditor

What I enjoyed about college was taking up smoking, drinking, and a modicum of indiscrminate sex while being smart enough to get a degree in an incredibly hard major with little/no effort.

What I did not enjoy after college was smoking, drinking, and a lack of indiscminate sex. At least there's money.

^We all did.^

I wanted to announce this to everyone on the board. On May 13 I will be graduating from college with a Bachelor of Science in History Education with a minor in Political Science.

You should have gotten your minor in PE, since all schools really want history teachers for is to coach.

tru dat