TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Tony149

Syndicated Info

To clear up some confusion going around, Syndicated will most likely be a show done every now and then. The idea was for it to be a throwback to the days when syndicated wrestling programs weren't boring recap shows. You'll notice some classic segments with a modern OAOAST touch, not to mention some great angles planned. Those of you old enough to remember when WWF Superstars/WCW Worldwide (pre-Raw & Nitro) were shows worth seeing know what I mean. The show will also provide writers an escape in the event they're late with a segment, etc., being able to pass their stuff of as something that occured on Syndicated.

Booked for the show:

Steel Cage Main Event, AngleMania Rematch:

Drek Stone & Hoff vs. Black T

Brains & Brawns in action

World Tag Team Title Match:

Christian Wright & Bohemoth vs. The Heavenly Rockers

The Love Shack; guests D*LUX

OAOVW segment (Need a catchy name for this segment)

Plus much more!

The OAOVW segment has been filled.

Edited by Tony149

Use my Trevor Nelson character and put him against Zack's Jason James, making it a battle of two of the youngest prospects in OAOVW.

I'll bump the OAOVW thread so you can see what those guys are like.

And call the segment something like "In Development" or "OAOVW Minute".

After the shock developments of this past weeks HeldDown, which saw OAOAST President Bill Watts retire, and General Manager of HeldDown Axel relieved of his position, OAOAST Management is in turmoil.

The Board of Directors have decided that because Axel is now part of the active roster again, he is in need of singles competition. He will get that competition at OAOAST Syndicated, as the former GM takes on a former OAOAST Superstar who has been wrestling around the world for some time... Ryan Smith! OAOAST.com has learned that Axel was furious after last weeks decision by the Board of Directors, and that the former two-time champion is now focused on finding out who the new President of the OAOAST is, and making his or her life a living hell.

What's the layout of the set and stage going to be like, Tony?

Very old school. As I describe it in one of the matches I'm writing: "navy blue curtain that is outlined by acid-inducing strobe lights and a large OAOAST logo above."

Something like that, but with actual strobe lights surrounding the curtain. I took a little WWF and sprinkled it with a touch of WCW. The show is supposed to be taped at a OAOAST house show, that's why no grand set. Yes, I put way too much thought into Syndicated.

Don't know. I want to get the first one out of the way first.

BTW, the OAOVW spot is still open. I'm trying to figure out which idea I want to go with before making a decision, most likely in the next day or two.

The show is coming along nicely. I have everything except the ME and the Brains & Brawns match, the latter isn't that important because it can easily be pushed over to HD, but the ME is important.

:(

I've been really sick for like the past week. It's coming; be patient and please accept my apologies. It WILL be done tonight.

Well, Hoff's throwing up, so I'm stepping in to write the match. It probably won't be as long as first thought, but we'll make it work.

I'm sorry to everyone, including Adam who I very unfairly cussed out. I've been under the weather all week; however, I was feeling better the last couple days and so I kept it to myself. I tried to write the match earlier, but I couldn't focus so I lied down. I woke up and tried to write again; I promptly lost my cookies and went to AIM for help. So blame me, but there's my story, and given the usual pace of things around here I damn well deserve the same leeway everyone else gets.

Sign in to follow this