TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
death_by_burrito

See No Evil

Im surprised it didnt even do better though for the budget not too shabby

I mean most every horror flick does ok at the box office cuz people like horor movies.

Now if Paul Bearer dressed n drag and played the mother perhaps it would be far more entertaining

curses self for giving wwe ideas

Guest Princess Leena

This wasn't as bad as people made it out to be...

If you're going in expecting a masterpiece in an obvious campy horror flick, then, of course, you'll be disappointed. It was decent for what it was. A stupid gross out movie.

What is this movie even about? Can someone give me a full spoiler detail of the movie?

Basically, think of Halloween: Ressurection, but with KANE!

I knew the movie was going to be bad and it was, but I still enjoyed it. The part I marked out for was

when Kane did a double chokeslam on two bitches!

I was disappointed

because I was actually expecting Kane to sit up at the end.

:(

I'd mark out if somewhere in the movie they played Blue Oyster Cult's "Harvester of Eyes" :D

No Sit-Up?

:(

Guest ScottieB

Geez, half of you guys with negative reviews aren't giving this movie a fair shake. It was a HORROR, and a pretty good one at that.

As far as the "The entire theatre was laughing at some points..." comments, give your head a shake. I know it's considered cool to rag on a movie and grossly over-exaggerate like that, but I'd bet my bank account the entire movie did not 'burst out into laughter'. People were filing out of my theatre with nothing but enthusiasm and mostly positive reviews. Were there some corny and comedic parts thrown in there- sure! Go ahead and name me some horror movies in the last 5 years that DIDN'T contain some of those elements. I'll give you two I remember, The Ring and Texas Chainsaw remake.

Nothing really wrong with the movie. Semi-competant victims - check. Sadistic, creepy, smart killer- check. If you're a wrestling fan you may enjoy it even more if you wanna see Kane

nearly chokeslam two chicks, or ram a cell phone down an annoying bitch's throat

, go and see it- on cheap movie night if you must!

Geez, half of you guys with negative reviews aren't giving this movie a fair shake. It was a HORROR, and a pretty good one at that.

As far as the "The entire theatre was laughing at some points..." comments, give your head a shake. I know it's considered cool to rag on a movie and grossly over-exaggerate like that, but I'd bet my bank account the entire movie did not 'burst out into laughter'. People were filing out of my theatre with nothing but enthusiasm and mostly positive reviews. Were there some corny and comedic parts thrown in there- sure! Go ahead and name me some horror movies in the last 5 years that DIDN'T contain some of those elements. I'll give you two I remember, The Ring and Texas Chainsaw remake.

Nothing really wrong with the movie. Semi-competant victims - check. Sadistic, creepy, smart killer- check. If you're a wrestling fan you may enjoy it even more if you wanna see Kane

nearly chokeslam two chicks, or ram a cell phone down an annoying bitch's throat

, go and see it- on cheap movie night if you must!

No it was terrible.

It's not a real horror movie either, not even close. It's a campy psuedo-horror movie, the kind that hollywood loves to make these days.

Come on, it wasn't a good movie, at all.

Was it an entertaining watch? Sure, I enjoyed actually watching it, but it sure as hell wasn't quality. I wouldn't even say that it was just a good horror flick. It was a paint by numbers horror movie, with gore and moments that are "cool", and that's it. If you go into it thinking that's what you'll get, then you'll more than likely enjoy it.

If you want anything that resembles a good movie though, this isn't it.

It was originally Eye Scream Man and I think they realized that didnt make unless Kane's character was dressed up as an Ice Cream Truck driver ripping people's eyes out.

The evil Ice Cream man's been done before.With Clint Howard imdb.com