TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
TNABaddboi

OAO 5/25 Impact Thread

Preview:

ajdaniels.gif

nashtonight.jpg

OFFICIAL PREVIEW FOR THURSDAY’S IMPACT ON SPIKETV

More King of the Mountain qualifying, Senshi in action and more!

The official preview for Thursday’s “iMPACT!” on SpikeTV…

KING OF THE MOUNTAIN QUALIFYING CONTINUES

Another qualifying bout for the “Slammiversary” King of the Mountain match will take place this Thursday night on “iMPACT!”. During the broadcast, Championship Committee member Larry Zbyszko will announce who will compete, with Sting, Jeff Jarrett, Scott Steiner, The Truth, The Alpha Male and Raven all prepared for battle against each other on SpikeTV! Could we see Jarrett vs. Sting? Steiner vs. Raven? The Truth vs. Steiner? Tune in Thursday night to find out who competes for a shot at the King of the Mountain match at “Slammiversary” and a shot at the NWA World Heavyweight Title!

“THE PHENOMENAL” AJ STYLES AND “THE FALLEN ANGEL” CHRISTOPHER DANIELS VS. THE DIAMONDS IN THE ROUGH

After their controversial loss to America’s Most Wanted at “Sacrifice”, AJ Styles and The Fallen Angel want another shot at the NWA World Tag Team Title. However, if they want to prove they deserve another shot they’ll have to get past The Diamonds In The Rough this Thursday night on “iMPACT!”. Can AJ and Daniels climb the ladder of contention again, or will the veteran team of the Diamonds pull off the win?

X-DIVISION FOUR-WAY: SENSHI VS. JAY LETHAL VS. SHARK BOY VS. ALEX SHELLEY

The stars of TNA’s X Division will be in action on Thursday night on SpikeTV, as Senshi makes his “iMPACT!” debut in a four-way match against Jay Lethal, Alex Shelley and Shark Boy! Witness the high-flying, no-limits Total Nonstop Action of TNA’s X Division on display on SpikeTV!

“THE CANADIAN ENFORCER” BOBBY ROODE VS. THE NATURALS’ ANDY DOUGLAS

Two of TNA’s young lions will be in action on Thursday night as “The Canadian Enforcer” Bobby Roode meets the returning Andy Douglas of The Naturals. With Roode on a tear in TNA as of late, can Douglas shake off the ring rust and compete on all cylinders against the Team Canada member? Tune into “iMPACT!” on Thursday night to find out!

PLUS, MORE MATCHES ANNOUNCED THE JUNE 18 “SLAMMIVERSARY” PAY-PER-VIEW EVENT!

Discuss...

That Nash picture is awesome.

It's like he really wants to be in the new DX, but he knows he can't.

I read the spoilers for this week, sounds like a decent show.

Should've been a little longer, but Low Ki still looks awesome inside the ring. He just seems like such a natural inside the ring, pretty much flawless in execution.

Holy shit, for one, that was a pretty good match, and two, That was one hell of a double foot stomp. I still don't know how people agree to take that. Damn.

Why are all the KotM competitors standing next to each other? Don't they hate each other?

Also, they hired Christy Hemme just to intro the next segment?

Why are all the KotM competitors standing next to each other? Don't they hate each other?

Also, they hired Christy Hemme just to intro the next segment?

She hosts the online show with Jeremy Borash as well. I doubt it'll be too long before she is involved onscreen.

Playing the part of Syxx-Pac from '97-'98 WCW...ALEX SHELLEY complete with video camera.

If they add "The Midcard Guy" they could be the bWo! I nominate Konnan.

I believe someone said last week that TNA should have explained what the King of the Mountain match was all about, I think this video did a great job of that.

That was me, and I agree 100%. Also, didn't Christe say we'd hear from Sting after the break?

I have one question. Let's say I pin Abyss, so he goes in the penalty box for 2:00. Do I have to climb the ladder within those 2:00 or can I do it later?

Hey look AJ and Daniels had matching hoodies too bad the entrance was cut short for the Gail Kim flashback. This episode suffers from bad editing!

That was a terrible ending. David Young should have atleast had some pressure on Daniels for that pinfall. I find it very hard to believe that Daniels wouldn't be able to wiggle out of that one arm cover.